Where to get tank fill in SF Bay Area

Hi guy!

new to the sport(not shooting) and have been reading all the info you guys post. Thank you for that! 

So I want to just run a tank for air seeing that I will only be shooting when I travel from my house and only for a day shooting with weeks in between. I figure that there has to be a dive shop or fire extinguisher shop close by but being the holiday and me working during the day it has been hard to make calls to find a place. Can some one recommend a place to fill a 74cu ft. Tiger shark tank with a TJ3 DIN300valve between San Francisco and Santa Cruz?

Only hit I had was in Sunnyvale at “pacific scuba divers”. The guy said on the phone that they would fill to 4500psi and they have all the adapters but he personally didn’t do it and they guy was out so like you said call in advance. That’s a little bit more of a drive for me and would be a pain if I had to leave it for a day. 

Im sure there is someone who lives around with a fill setup that would like to make a earn a beer or coffee 😉

Let you know if and where I get a fill bud. Thanks again 

I used this place in the east bay when I was in the Bay Area. They fill to 5k.

89F7D932-20E0-4259-894F-AB67AC7E9D2A.1606599327.png

Try Diver Dan's in Santa Clara. They fill to 4500.

2245 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050

(408) 984-5819

This is where I typically get my tanks filled but they usually only get it up to 4200-4300psi at best. And their prices for visual, hydro and fills seem to be higher than what others have mentioned. But they're the closest to me here in San Jose so that's why I've been going there.

I pick my tank up from Anderson’s yesterday. The gages on my tank says 4K psi and it cost me $15. They also said that they would stay open because they have been deemed essential. Kids have to learn to swim. 

So on the drive home I start thinking. This is breathable air right? So if I was lock in a box and was running out of air I could crack the valve and fill the box? But if the room is air tight wouldn’t it raise the pressure in the room? Would that kill me? If it is in my truck cab and the valve blew off and filled the cab with air fast would it mess me up?

Totally hypothetical Lol.

Just got to thinking and figure I would ask you guys. 

I use Pacific Scuba Divers in San Jose, they have me leave my bottle over night to fill. I've had a hard time looking for places if anyone has other recommendations.
Resurrecting an old thread. I have been looking for 4500 psi fills as well. Went to paintball shops but they don't do more than 3000 psi. Diver's Dan people were borderline rude and annoyed that I was there even to ask.

Called Pacific Scuba divers and for 4500, they charge $50 per fill because anything above 3500 stresses their compressor.

Any other options you guys found other than buying a compressor?

Join the airgun club in Bay Point (Concord)
$25.00 a year.
Free tank fills.
We shoot every Wednesday and Friday.
FT on 3rd Sunday
Silly Wet most 1st Sundays.
Winter 10m (indoors) January-May..2nd and 4th Friday nights.
Sorry to put this on this thread but I can't find a way to message you. I don't even know if you'll see this lol, I live in marin county and would like to come shoot some time at this club. Is it the rod and gun club? What time do you guys start at Wed and Fri? Thanks for any info.