• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where to get tank fill in SF Bay Area

Join the airgun club in Bay Point (Concord)
$25.00 a year.
Free tank fills.
We shoot every Wednesday and Friday.
FT on 3rd Sunday
Silly Wet most 1st Sundays.
Winter 10m (indoors) January-May..2nd and 4th Friday nights.
AKA the "Diablo Rod and Gun Club in Concord"

Sorry to put this on this thread but I can't find a way to message you. I don't even know if you'll see this lol, I live in marin county and would like to come shoot some time at this club. Is it the rod and gun club? What time do you guys start at Wed and Fri? Thanks for any info.
I shoot almost every Wed at the Diablo Rod and Gun club. You should come join us. I haven't met a airgunner the this club I did not like! Rod in San Francisco

Sorry to put this on this thread but I can't find a way to message you. I don't even know if you'll see this lol, I live in marin county and would like to come shoot some time at this club. Is it the rod and gun club? What time do you guys start at Wed and Fri? Thanks for any info.
Wednesdays 9:00am ~ 12:00 noon Airgun only, from 12 noon ~ 3pm 22 rimfire, but airgunners can stay for free .
Fridays 9:00am ~ 12;00 noon - mixed airguns and 22 rifle
Cost is $10.00 for diablo rod & gun club members.
Like what Rod said, earlier, great group of guys there. Once I retired, I went to the range on weekdays.