HW/Weihrauch where to get HW30 Wood stock?

Steven Corcoran made mine also. First lefty he ever made. Great guy.
BAF431FF-F3EA-44FE-8FD0-E863C7D0F89D.jpeg

I've visited the site but can't get solid pricing info.it looks like he does beautiful work but probability not cheap.
Send Steve an email, he has always responded to me pretty quickly. I would recommend talking to Steve on the phone to make sure he understands exactly what you are looking for. One of his stocks for a HW30/R7 is on my wish list.

22A5F477-6E90-48BF-B5A6-891D1A985E3D.jpeg
3FACA3A8-65CB-48FE-8B76-3691C2444CD0.jpeg
38086344-2209-4825-AB41-BBFB8E9E24E6.jpeg
64B655E3-81F2-4C9C-B24C-A531096FEEA9.jpeg
C6188ACC-AF4A-42B7-956A-240CD8B5B50A.jpeg

I have this pattern for the Hw30 .. As you can see it was modeled after a Weatherby style . It’s a full sized adult stock but has been shortened for a tiny person to shoot. The full size version is in the pic in the raw with a prototype gun.
The blank cost as much as a Weatherby. Good wood is not cheap. AIRGUNNERS are frugal as your post stated. You can’t get a Rolex for the cost of a Timex.. Being in the wood industry for over 40 years “good wood is hard to find, hard wood is good to find”

Steve Corcoran does amazing work. I love his lines and style. True talent. You can’t go wrong with it… but I’d doubt your getting wood and labor and product for $500. If so I’m not sure how he can make any profit. It’s why I rarely do it for others.

I am also looking for an R7 stock and was wondering if it is possible to alter a R9 inletting to fit he R7. I would really like to order a stock from www.customstocks.com but they don't offer the R7. I assume the answer is know.
You could try Tom Davies at Daviesbuilt Gunstocks over in the UK. No clue what he charges but email is free to ask questions and see what he says.

Reactions: redog
View attachment 421692View attachment 421687View attachment 421689View attachment 421690View attachment 421691
I have this pattern for the Hw30 .. As you can see it was modeled after a Weatherby style . It’s a full sized adult stock but has been shortened for a tiny person to shoot. The full size version is in the pic in the raw with a prototype gun.
The blank cost as much as a Weatherby. Good wood is not cheap. AIRGUNNERS are frugal as your post stated. You can’t get a Rolex for the cost of a Timex.. Being in the wood industry for over 40 years “good wood is hard to find, hard wood is good to find”

Steve Corcoran does amazing work. I love his lines and style. True talent. You can’t go wrong with it… but I’d doubt your getting wood and labor and product for $500. If so I’m not sure how he can make any profit. It’s why I rarely do it for others.
Man that is a beautiful stock! I'm talking with another guy to try and get a maple one like that made for me