• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where to get air in Colorado Springs/Denver

Coral Reef Scuba on Wadsworth Blvd in Arvada does fills up to 4500 psi. They typically use their cascade system and can fill most any type of tank. Give them a call first though to be sure everything is running as it should and tell them what kind of tank you have and it's required adaptor. Tanks need to have current Hydro. Nice folks there, Freddie is the owner. Good luck.

I know this is an older post, but as I'm new I can't PM folks yet. I recently moved to the Black Forest and had the same air issues. Dive shop could only get my tank to 2600, CSFD would fill to 4500, but did not have an adapter...so...bought the big Air Venturi HPA compressor. I have 6 acres and a decent range set up. Shoot up to .357 currently, and my AF Texan LSS CF .50 is in the queue at the factory. PM me if anyone is interested in meeting up. I shoot at least a couple times a week.