• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where to find a Long Carbon Fiver bottles....?

I received two of the 700cc bottles on Monday or Tuesday of this week and got the 300 bar M3 bottle valve adapters today and finally assembled and installed on my Maverick and Impact M3.

DFBA25D3-327B-4B73-B9F7-6EE53DDEB230.1634335302.jpeg
67284DB1-D0B3-49C4-A378-B852FCFD08F4.1634335303.jpeg

the email I used is this one here [email protected]. They are fast to reply and the bottles are now for sale on their site I believe.

Reactions: davidsng
They were out of stock until earlier this week. Helen sent me a message on Monday telling me they were back in stock, I bought them and they shipped the next day. They are supposed to be delivered on Monday. Deal with Helen for sure, she’s really great and will make sure your order is correct, your address is correct and will get you the tracking number when they ship. I contact her through Instagram at alsafecylinders. They will sell out fast again, get them while you can. Oh, be sure to get the 300bar bottle with the deeper threads.

Stoti

Reactions: davidsng
They were out of stock until earlier this week. Helen sent me a message on Monday telling me they were back in stock, I bought them and they shipped the next day. They are supposed to be delivered on Monday. Deal with Helen for sure, she’s really great and will make sure your order is correct, your address is correct and will get you the tracking number when they ship. I contact her through Instagram at alsafecylinders. They will sell out fast again, get them while you can. Oh, be sure to get the 300bar bottle with the deeper threads.

Stoti

Is there any website where I can see the products? or I have to order by the email. Thanks

I received two of the 700cc bottles on Monday or Tuesday of this week and got the 300 bar M3 bottle valve adapters today and finally assembled and installed on my Maverick and Impact M3.

the email I used is this one here [email protected]. They are fast to reply and the bottles are now for sale on their site I believe.

The bottles have valves already installed? Do they fit the mark 2 impact as they are or do I need a adapter for that too? Thanks

Allen