• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where to fill SCBA tank in glendale Az

Hey guys,

so i just recived an scba tank i got fro ebay with 5 yrs left of life and was hydro tested in 2013, stoped by a scuba place and they said they couldnt fill it because of the valve and i also stoped by one of the firestations near me but they had no compressor. Anyone near me know of any places that can fill scba tanks? Thanks in advance!!

Have you tried getting it filled at a paintball shop. Back when I first got my carbon fiber tank, 4-5 years ago, I had it filled at Arizona Paintball Depot but I believe they closed shop back in 2015. You are discovering what many here already know, taking your tank to get it filled at a shop is a p.i.t.a. Time to think about getting your own compressor. If you're interested I have a nice Shoebox compressor setup I'll sell for a good price. Send me a PM if you're interested I live in Peoria. 

http://scubaprofaz.com/scuba-equipment-dive-shop/?no_redirect=true

So after calling a dozen or so fire stations, paintball shops, and scuba shops i was finally able to find someone with the equipment to service it at a scuba shop. This place can service anytype of bottle and wasnt too expensive. Came out to $10 to fill my 45 min tank. Ill list a link to the shop so any other people tht need it can find it. Thanks for all your help guys, i appreciate it. Just waiting on my filling station and hopefully go out this weekend and shoot. If anyone near want to go out let me know! Have a good one!