• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where to fill my air tank in Palm Beach County

Ok, boys, I need some help. Just bought a .22 wildcat. Have everything I need but have run into a problem. I cant find anyone that will fill my air tank. Brand new tank. I have called scuba shops and no one will touch it. The ones that imply they might fill it say I need to be a certivited diver. There are dive shops all over. When I lived in MN (duluth I had now problem walking into a dive shop and haveing it filled to 3500 to 3700 psi. Does anyone have any suggestions other than a hand pump or buying a compressor which I can not afford. any help appreciaated!!!!!

Best regards.......

Maybe if you go and see them in person then will change their mind. They might be hesitant to tell someone over the phone that they will fill their air tank to 4500psi. Your best bet would be to find a shop that does the hydrostatic testing as they will deal with people bringing in all different kinds of air tanks for various purposes. I know the first people I called here was the person who does the hydro's and they said they would fill. 

Sorry I can't help for your particular location, but maybe something I said helped.