• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where to Buy Shot Stamping Dies (Manual)

I read an article today, saying that the overall effect of cast projectiles is not as good as that of stamping and forging. Does anyone know where I can buy manual stamping dies? I already know where I can buy lead wires that meet the caliber. I didn't feel that the bullets were consumed so quickly when I used a broken tube air gun before. After using pcp, I found that the bullets were consumed too quickly. I wanted to make some by myself to reduce the cost. happy wife, happy family

@Gavin777 As far as I know forging and casting are synonymous. Sounds like you’re looking into a swaging press. You may want to look into one of these. Shouldn’t be too far from you. You may be able to make the drive to pick one up. Corbin presses seem to be leaders in the swaging industry. I’m told that Dave Corbin has decades of experience in this arena.

No, they aren’t cheaply made, nor cheap in price.