• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where to Buy REXIMEX in the USA? ??? Who will sell them? ???

2110048156_5ee607e56a.1643280022.jpg

...No...it's not a tasty treat...Reximex is a PCP company...not from Mexico either. 

Does anyone know where these are sold..or who will be selling these in the USA? 

throne-gen-2-pcp-home.1643279815.png

accura-pcp-home-v3.1643279850.png

daystar-new-home-pcp.1643279866.png

apex-black-pcp-katalog.1643279890.png

tormeta-black-pcp-katalog.1643279911.png

rp-black-pcp-katalog.1643279928.png

rpa-black-pcp-katalog.1643279939.png

Just watch that shipping cost...lol. I looked, they have several versions of the Throne so I chucked one in the cart and started doing the Euros to Dollars conversion.

Shipping on that rifle is 124.37 Euros which converts to $138.51 in good old US dollars so yeah, if you don't mind the crazy shipping cost, order away. I know there are many who won't bat an eyelash but there isn't a rifle out there I want bad enough to drop almost $139 just for the shipping on. Your mileage may vary.

I had one on order through Krale. Amanda in their customer service dept is a awesome to deal with. 

I backed out though. I figure after months of reaching out, literally, multiple emails with questions. Zero response received... Ever... I decided to not go with a company who didn't care to do anything but collect income from products sold without offering support for those products. At least here in the States. 

I bought a Kalibrgun Cricket Tactical instead. 😂 Very pleased I did.

People say "Reach out to thammer" for support. How is that fair to him? Reximex and he had a deal worked out. Then, things went off course for unknown reasons. Reximex at Shotshow said Crosman will be carrying the line. But, Crosman seems ignorant to that deal..? I've reached out to every resource possible. All roads point back to contacting Reximex directly. So, I dunno... Maybe in the future when they get their poop together. They'll be worth the revisit. Until then, I'd stay with more trusted companies. 

Reactions: HubenK1Sniper92
Are there any updates yet. It's been about 7 months since last post, maybe a US vendor made a deal??? 😂🤣😂🤣
When they do get here the Throne (now Throne 2) will be sold out instantly and will not be back for a year, lol!
How many times ive posted how its funny that all that nice stuff all over the place overseas or even Canada but just a handfull of stuff for you here in the usa. I thought we were the cornerstone of capitalism and free market society , land of plenty , gun rights and all that jazz . ( Plenty of hose jobs)..lol
Why is that? G0d bless America.

Last edited:
Reactions: silvershooter589
How many times ive posted how its funny that all that nice stuff all over the place overseas or even Canada but just a handfull of stuff for you here in the usa. I thought we were the cornerstone of capitalism and free market society , land of plenty , gun rights and all that jazz . ( Plenty of hose jobs)..lol
Why is that? G0d bless America.
Let's be honest though, how big is the US PCP market compared to Europe? We're generally considered oddballs here at AGN. When will we get those sweet foreign PCPs? When Wallyworld sells PCPs.

Wish they would sell them here, I would like to get my hands on one of those Meta’s to try out, I had a gen one throne but sold it.. wish I would have kept it

View attachment 336065

you can get yours easily here: https://www.riflespcpmexico.com/

Even though we only sell in Mexico, you can pick it up at FedEX or Estafeta location in the border, like Nogales which is 230 miles south phoenix , or Tijuana which is about 15 miles south San Diego. If you require further information, you cand send us a message or whatsapp to +52 662 365-3542 .

For further reference you can go to: https://help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-809?language=en_US . There are customers who have went back to the US paying no fees since rifles are for personal use, but in other cases they would pay around 3.9% if are for commercial purposes as i understand .

Last edited: