• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where to buy quality pellets in SOCAL.

Does anyone know of any places that sell quality pellets in southern Cal ( Ventura county, the valley, and LA)?

I've visited about every sport store in my area, but most of them only carry Gammo, Benjamin, and H&N. I'll been to Joe Brancato's place, which is great BTW, but that's about a 2.5hr drive for me. Looking for JSBs within a reasonable distance if anyone happens to know a place.

Thanks

I really like the Crosman pellets, you can find those at Walmart.

The flashier, lower-production pellets like JSBs, Altaros and such, I don't think you'll find out of a big, dedicated airgun shop, or on-line. I do not think southern California has one.

I suppose you ?do? have Edgun West across town, but I didn't think they had a proper storefront. But they stock some nice slugs.

I have gotten dozens of tins of pellets from Trenier and none were damaged.

He puts each individual tin into its own bubble mailer envelope that's folded tight then that goes in a box with loose brown packaging paper then it is sealed in the cardboard shipping box. All for no "extra protection " cost.

Last order I did was 13 tins. Got 13 bubble mailers lol

All that plus the owner is such a great guy that IF something happened you can reach out and he'd help.

SoCal is NOT the brick & mortar Mecca for airgun shops! In the past 7 years, other than a few times buying from fellow airgunners, ALL my ammo was bought online. One of these days I might go check out Joe Brancato's shop (1.5 hours from me) out of curiosity but there aren't many options to speak of in our area of the state.

• Sad
Reactions: oledawg
Tim and Mac1 stocks JSB pellets. He's in the Gardena area I think still.

Tim and Mac1 stocks JSB pellets. He's in the Gardena area I think still.

Awesome man, thank you for the recommendation.

I will definitely check them out since they're a bit closer than TopGun.

Does anyone know of any places that sell quality pellets in southern Cal ( Ventura county, the valley, and LA)?

I've visited about every sport store in my area, but most of them only carry Gammo, Benjamin, and H&N. I'll been to Joe Brancato's place, which is great BTW, but that's about a 2.5hr drive for me. Looking for JSBs within a reasonable distance if anyone happens to know a place.

Thanks
just looked at joe site lots of FX and JSB , 2.5 hours is a lot closer that anything to me , i cant even think the word near .

I have gotten dozens of tins of pellets from Trenier and none were damaged.

He puts each individual tin into its own bubble mailer envelope that's folded tight then that goes in a box with loose brown packaging paper then it is sealed in the cardboard shipping box. All for no "extra protection " cost.

Last order I did was 13 tins. Got 13 bubble mailers lol

All that plus the owner is such a great guy that IF something happened you can reach out and he'd help.
Trenier evens calls you to make sure you are ordering what you want. Kinda cool. Both Trenier and Pyramid pack like they expect UPS to drop it from a plane.

Thank you all for your recommendations.

I was trying to avoid getting them shipped due to the potential shipping damage to the skirts, but It looks like it might be my only option untell I wanna be stuck in traffic for three hours on my way to Huntington Beach.

Thank again,
Alonzo
give pyramid air a try, great packing of the pellet tins (most of the time) Trainer sporting good is another good online source.