• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

where to buy cheap alternatives

Gavin777

Apr 30, 2023
OR
28FE089F-775D-4F65-A41D-0F9F20E22ADE.png

Unfortunately that is it. I too tried to get a deal or get a coupon but they exclude that rail from the coupons. I think your only way to get it cheaper is to redeem those bullseye bucks.

PS I like my rail but I stripped out the Allen head part of the screw that holds the front one on. Had to use a screw extractor. It's like the rail had all the attention and they forgot to harden the screws. It is a small maybe 2mm allen key hole. I used the OEM and it seems to hold even though the Saber rail is a mm taller requiring the provided taller screw.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I guess you could but that'd be a lot of work. The rail doesn't just sit there or clamp on top of a flat piece underneath, it has cutouts and carefully measured holes because under the rail is the barrel retention screws up front and in back screws for the lever. These screws have kind of "posts" they sit in that the rail aligns with. I'm not a machinist at all but that seems like more work to me than $40 lol
1685651892263.png

Edited: added photo from this website please ignore the red circle

If you end up doing that, I'd love to see it though!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I guess you could but that'd be a lot of work. The rail doesn't just sit there or clamp on top of a flat piece underneath, it has cutouts and carefully measured holes because under the rail is the barrel retention screws up front and in back screws for the lever. These screws have kind of "posts" they sit in that the rail aligns with. I'm not a machinist at all but that seems like more work to me than $40 lol
View attachment 361207
Edited: added photo from this website please ignore the red circle

If you end up doing that, I'd love to see it though!
Probably why PA/ AV strategically priced it at $40 not $19.95..😜

Probably why PA/ AV strategically priced it at $40 not $19.95..😜
Yes sir I guarantee that haha

It's a really solid rail so like I mentioned before the only complaint I had was the included screws, I'd say the heft and sturdiness of the rail justifies the cost just wish their $0.01 screws could be upgraded too. If it were $20 I would not complain at all. Lol

Yes sir I guarantee that haha

It's a really solid rail so like I mentioned before the only complaint I had was the included screws, I'd say the heft and sturdiness of the rail justifies the cost just wish their $0.01 screws could be upgraded too. If it were $20 I would not complain at all. Lol
Ive noticed that screw thing in other stuff...