Where to buy an Edgun?

Doesnt sound like so much of a Dealer problem as a distribution/supply problem. I passed on the 1st Russian pre-charged pistol I saw offered only due to a concern over parts.
I do NOT know how/what edgun -manufacturer/importer/dealer/..does and am sure it is all on the up and up , some may not be.which would really mess up a buyer- I do know some airguns from some countries are actually shipped in sections or parts as to avoid , um, problems. This WILL naturally create problems for anyone needing parts down the road.
There is a recent post here on another brand which is sold as a "toy" 3joules , ye haw, but assemble the parts make a slight mod, now powerful airgun. NOT something "I" would buy counting on warranty, future parts availability or anything of the such.
Considering just how hard it can be for a dealer to get parts from say a well know UK manufacturer ( they only ship when there is a full container) or such it looks like the Edgun folks are doing very well under the circumstances.

John

I just ordered a R-5 super long from Brian , I looked debated on which gun and decided on R-5 
I like the way it is put together and easy to service , I cant wait to try my first ED-Gun
Brian is a very polite and knowledgeable man , I like the gun but I also like the way he takes time to answer things
I even message him on Facebook and he replies quickly
I have to be honest the last few hi-end pcp guns I had got had alot of issues and accuracy problems , leaks ect , I searched for a better build quality and I found it