• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where to buy AGT Vulcan 2

I've decided to buy a Vulcan 2 after much research. I'm finding that there seems to be a relatively small number of online retailers available here in the US. The top few I'm finding, are:

Am I missing anywhere obvious, or a site that may have a better deal? Interested to hear from others that have purchased one, where you recommend shopping.

Hi Rick,

These days, when buying a new gun, I seriously factor in after sales support and service. Not just the initial purchase price.

Ive bought guns from R&L, and I’d highly recommend them.

Ive bought a Vulcan2 from TalonTunes, and would NOT recommend them. Check the dealer feedback on my last gun purchase, and others. Tony is not pleasant to deal with.

I have not bought from Charlie at Georgia Airguns, but have spoken with him a few times and he seems great. He gets awesome feedback here repeatedly.

Terry

Reactions: FunGun
I've decided to buy a Vulcan 2 after much research. I'm finding that there seems to be a relatively small number of online retailers available here in the US. The top few I'm finding, are:

Am I missing anywhere obvious, or a site that may have a better deal? Interested to hear from others that have purchased one, where you recommend shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've purchased 3 Vulcans. The last 2 I bought from Tony at Talon Tunes. My Vulcan2 Laminate .30 cal. is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Reactions: dook22
Just received a Cricket from Charlie at Georgia Airguns last week and the gun is fantastic. Charlie was nice and polite to deal with and very knowledgeable. He said that he would gladly work on my Cricket and re-seal the gun for free in the event that I have any trouble in the future. Just got off the phone earlier today with Tony at Talon Tunes and he is mailing off my Vulcan Tactic today so it will certainly be here by Christmas. Both these gentlemen were top notch to deal with and helpful in any way they could be to me. I would have no problem getting them to work on my rifles in the future should that become necessary.