• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where should I purchase my Impact?

Does it matter where you get it? They all have the same price no matter what site you get it from. They are also all made by fx. Its not like one site will have it for less or have better quality. They are all the same. I would go with the site that actually have it in stock since I hate waiting on backorder.

Prymaid air

Airgun depot

Utah airgun

Palm beach airgun

Precision airgun

Etc etc

Some pay freight!

Some would trade with you for another gun,

Some charge sales tax, some dont.

Some inspect the gun before they ship.

All the above have free shipping like over $150.

OP isnt talking about trading guns. He is asked which is best place to buy the impact. 

Most of the listing if not all of them as tax free. 

Isnt fx suppose to inspect their own guns before they ship them to dealers? I'm sure they do considering how much these guns cost.

So tell us again why it matters where you buy it since its gonna cost the same no matter where you buy it from.

Does it matter where you get it? They all have the same price no matter what site you get it from. They are also all made by fx. Its not like one site will have it for less or have better quality. They are all the same. I would go with the site that actually have it in stock since I hate waiting on backorder.

Prymaid air

Airgun depot

Utah airgun

Palm beach airgun

Precision airgun

Etc etc

They all sell the same gun, but they don’t all set them up the same (if at all). 

I have had two rifles from Ken at SPAW, one being an Impact. I never once had a single issue from that rifle and it came fully tuned and shooting like it should and never had to touch a setting for it to keep shooting a year later like it did new. He goes over the entire rife, tunes out and actually shoots it. I can’t say I have seen the same from orders from all places. That being said, a sample of one is also not a scientific fact either. I know if I were to order another one, it would be from Ken.