Where should I buy my first yong heng I have 3 places in mind Ebay AliExpress and Walmart here are the 3 links I found browsing around forums.

I disassembled the pump portion on my yong heng and cleaned up all factory debris that was found. I found a website ages ago that warned QC wasn't very thorough and they were right. there were incredibly small shavings of metal in the corners and around the gaskets. I ran the pump for some time and only had to replace the high side piston seal because I forgot to turn on the cooling pump. Still on second piston seal and its going strong. Hindsight says I should have used anti-Ox grease on the head bolts but I'll worry about that during the next refresh of seals/gaskets. Parts are plentiful online
I aint tryna take apart nuthin unless I have to come in an repair the piston other issues etc then I will clean it up if there is any mess.

Reactions: Mr_Potatoes
At what point, in your opinion, does nitrogen become a reasonable option over the compressor revolving door, along with the always-good-for-a-thread moisture abatement?
Full disclosure: Right now my life doesn't allow a lot of trigger time so my shoebox F10 only has about 17 hours on it. When I started shooting PCP I could go by the dive shop (that would fill to 4500psi) 70 miles away on work trips, so no real cost or inconvenience. Now that my work doesn't take me there anymore it is considerably more inconvenient to schedule and make the 140 mile trip. I'm seriously thinking that at some point when the F10 dies it might be worth the front end cost of a regulator and bottle lease. For that matter, a shoebox can take nitrogen too low in pressure for a PCP and fill it to 4500psi in my carbon tank - if I have a regulator that will get the nitrogen to the appropriate input for the shoebox.
This hobby is a rabbit hole indeed!!!!

Buy it from Amazon and purchase the extended warranty coverage. Each time there is a problem, 1st contact Amazon who will likely send you a new unit. Amazon will also work with the manufacture who will also elect to send you a new unit. In most cases, you will not be asked to return bad unit. What ever you do, do not agree to replace any parts yourself or pay for shipping to a repair shop. You can do this as many times as long as it's covered under warranty dates.

i know a couple folks that have been refunded there money due to
failures when bought online from walmart.
and they turned around and purchased another.
After quiet a hassel, Walmart eventually refunded my money and tod me to keep the compressor. At first they told me to find a repair shop and get it repaired, I refused to do that Then they tried ro tell me, the seller is responsible for the first year. They put me in touch with him and all he did was tell me to start replacing various parts. After much hell raising , Walmart gave in amd paid off

Reactions: gendoc
After quiet a hassel, Walmart eventually refunded my money and tod me to keep the compressor. At first they told me to find a repair shop and get it repaired, I refused to do that Then they tried ro tell me, the seller is responsible for the first year. They put me in touch with him and all he did was tell me to start replacing various parts. After much hell raising , Walmart gave in amd paid off
You can always call the bank as a last resord if I cant get the issue resolved with the seller/brand that I bought from, That goes especially If I paid for the insurance they better back that claim up or phone call dispute time easy money back.

Sold and shipped by Growthrill

Now guys that buy Walmart find that the 3ed party seller aint the same coverage/ return policy as sold and shipped by walmart .

Maybe look at that before you buy somthing from Walmart .

Went back snd see there were 5 of them but this one had

Sold by Growthrill
Fulfilled by Walmart

And ot had a 90 day policy vs the others 30 day and the same price. ( Well.50¢ more)
I got the walmart one I posted the link to I cant find it anymore when I click the link it says uh ohh but I got 3 year protection plan an its running good although I had to switch back the circuit as it went out a couple times one time at 2000 psi an one time at 4000 psi.

If it were me I would first and foremost just try to figure out who is actually selling an authentic yong heng and buy that one. Many knock offs and I’ve read many times the parts are slightly different so the plentiful yong heng parts available may be no good if you don’t get an actual yong heng. Once you get an auth one warranty smarranty. It (warranty) may work, it may not be worth even wiping 💩 off your ……they are easy to rebuild and parts cheap. Don’t worry about the stupid extended warranty.

If it were me I would first and foremost just try to figure out who is actually selling an authentic yong heng and buy that one. Many knock offs and I’ve read many times the parts are slightly different so the plentiful yong heng parts available may be no good if you don’t get an actual yong heng. Once you get an auth one warranty smarranty. It (warranty) may work, it may not be worth even wiping 💩 off your ……they are easy to rebuild and parts cheap. Don’t worry about the stupid extended warranty.
I might have a fake one but I dont see any way I can lose im filling my tanks I got the 3 year protection plan its filled my tanks already a little bit I can call the bank if the 3 year plan that I paid for is not backed up, Although I might have a fake one as the oil turned black 2nd change very fast and no yong heng on the side the white letters I see everyone have. I was just tuning in slugs for these damn coyotes an been blowing thru air I shot my 3 liter bottle from 4350 psi to 3200 I just tethered the bottle the gun would go thru air dumb stupid fast when I did the 5 dry fires everytime switching the hammer spring a bit letting it settle in its like a big bore I just shot pretty much everytime I change my hammer spring a bit, I was grouping well at 48 yards like 10 shots in a nickle with the 24gr 22 cal nsa slugs