• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where should I buy my first yong heng I have 3 places in mind Ebay AliExpress and Walmart here are the 3 links I found browsing around forums.

WALMART, and get the three year protection plan.
No, no, no, no, no! I bought my first one from Wallyworld which recently failed at 2 1/2 years.. O rings on HP piston failed. Extended warranty is with a third party insurance company. While they responded promptly, the bottom line is that I have to get the thing fixed and send them the bill. Stop and think, who is going to fix a $300 compressor for a reasonable cost? I finally ordered a new piston from AliExpress for $22 and will fix it myself rather than run around trying to find a repair shop. I also bought a second compressor from Amazon. Delivered right to my door and if I don't like it within 30 days, can send it back with no shipping cost.

No, no, no, no, no! I bought my first one from Wallyworld which recently failed at 2 1/2 years.. O rings on HP piston failed. Extended warranty is with a third party insurance company. While they responded promptly, the bottom line is that I have to get the thing fixed and send them the bill. Stop and think, who is going to fix a $300 compressor for a reasonable cost? I finally ordered a new piston from AliExpress for $22 and will fix it myself rather than run around trying to find a repair shop. I also bought a second compressor from Amazon. Delivered right to my door and if I don't like it within 30 days, can send it back with no shipping cost.
thats not what happened in there case. they both sent pictures of damage and were refunded by walmart. i dont know how long they had them before the failures.

Sold and shipped by Growthrill

Now guys that buy Walmart find that the 3ed party seller aint the same coverage/ return policy as sold and shipped by walmart .

Maybe look at that before you buy somthing from Walmart .

Went back snd see there were 5 of them but this one had

Sold by Growthrill
Fulfilled by Walmart

And ot had a 90 day policy vs the others 30 day and the same price. ( Well.50¢ more)

Last edited:
Sold and shipped by Growthrill

Now guys that buy Walmart find that the 3ed party seller aint the same coverage/ return policy as sold and shipped by walmart .

Maybe look at that before you buy somthing from Walmart .

Went back snd see there were 5 of them but this one had

Sold by Growthrill
Fulfilled by Walmart

And ot had a 90 day policy vs the others 30 day and the same price.
I bought direct from Walmart along with the 3 year extended warranty. Since I purchased it, their warranty policy changed and you have to go through a third party insurance company. Ever deal with an insurance company?

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty911
I bought direct from Walmart along with the 3 year extended warranty. Since I purchased it, their warranty policy changed and you have to go through a third party insurance company. Ever deal with an insurance company?

Nope.. i edited above on the same pump same seller but how just being a forfilled by Walmart made a +60 day difference... Lol

Not just ealmat i see amazon guys get stuck on them little things / fine print so to say

I’m curious if anyone has successfully taken advantage of these warranties?
I bought one on Amazon and added the warranty - failed about a year into it - filled a claim - refunded no questions asked, they just added the funds to a amazon gift card. What I expected to hear was -need to send it in for repair which wasn't going to happen- I really never expected it be that easy - maybe I just got lucky.

I bought one on Amazon and added the warranty - failed about a year into it - filled a claim - refunded no questions asked, they just added the funds to a amazon gift card. What I expected to hear was -need to send it in for repair which wasn't going to happen- I really never expected it be that easy - maybe I just got lucky.
Ya, seems you just dont know till you need to use it on where you stand .. you see from easy peasy to i got gigged. I guess the shipped and sold by amazon may be the factor then thae 3ed party that you hope the guy you deal withs in a good mood that day..

Reactions: Jlowe
I disassembled the pump portion on my yong heng and cleaned up all factory debris that was found. I found a website ages ago that warned QC wasn't very thorough and they were right. there were incredibly small shavings of metal in the corners and around the gaskets. I ran the pump for some time and only had to replace the high side piston seal because I forgot to turn on the cooling pump. Still on second piston seal and its going strong. Hindsight says I should have used anti-Ox grease on the head bolts but I'll worry about that during the next refresh of seals/gaskets. Parts are plentiful online

I was in Walmart last week and a super irate lady was at Customer Service trying to return a lawnmower she'd bought off Walmart website. They wouldn't take it back because it actually came from a third party who use Walmart website for marketing. They told her to ship it back to the third party on her dime. Ship a lawnmower? What's the cost of that?

I am watching! Seems like they are all the same compressor from $176 to $235 and they all use water to cool, so you have the pail, pump and ice.
So, what about the air-cooled ones? I get all ready to push the button and then read another post.
Totally depends on your NEEDS! When I got my YH it's purpose was for topping off my SCBA tanks & only that. I knew an air-cooled wasn't a good idea for that purpose. IF you're only filling your guns I've heard an air-cooled will do the trick. I'm coming up on 3 years with my YH & nary a problem but I baby it & glad I do.