• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback WHERE IS THE SEARCH FUNCTION to look up feedback on a member ?

Clcik on the 4 Red Lines in the far upper Left corner of page and it opens a menu in which you will see a serach and once clicked select member feedback under the area to search..gl .........thank you, I had to shrink my screen down to get the lines to go on the left (they were on upper right) & be able to use it , I am going to give you a accuracy + roger

You must be on a Phone App or something..Glad it was at a top corner..lol.............. Thanks..your welcome,, no not on ph app, still running widows 7 my monitor is a 40 inch Samsung tv, I have to shrink the screen size to really small to get the redlines to show on the left upper side & be able to click it , but it is too small for me to read then the words , again thank you, roger