• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where is the Crowns

I have had a Crown continuum grs green camo on backorder for two months from pyramid air. Looked at my backorder and now it is not available. Are they discontinuing or upgrading the crown. Has anyone heard???
I suggest calling Pyramyd Air's customer service. I have always had good results dealing with them. They will send you a notification that the item is in stock before they bill you.

I have had a Crown continuum grs green camo on backorder for two months from pyramid air. Looked at my backorder and now it is not available. Are they discontinuing or upgrading the crown. Has anyone heard???
Like others have mentioned. Call around to the other forums sponsors in the Ad banners and ask around. I think many of us have been curious what is going to happen with the Crown.

Check out this baby at AOA, complete with arrow barrel and arrows too!
Crown

And it is a GRS stock and one of only 100 made.

I talked to customer service at pyramid. Just what I suspected. They have discontinued the crown. They are going to fill backorder and once they are filled that's it. I suspect a mk3 is in the works...
There was a thread not too long ago where someone asked if a Crown Mk3 might be in the works. Someone responded that they thought the Mk2 Crown has done all it can do with that platform. (I am not knowledgeable enough to weigh in. I do own a Mk2). I am interested in this idea of a third generation, but I am not sure the idea logically follows PA's discontinuation of Crowns. We shall see, S7