• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where is the best place to buy a new fx airgun?

Gee Willackers'
So naive am It that asking the advice of folks with experience has always been a part of my research and homework
Next time I'll go at it by reading the funny papers!
No need for being defensive, the newbie just needed some direction, and it was provided, but let’s not act like it was an eccentric brand. There’s info on FX everywhere. C’mon now. We all know the deal. Right?

Reactions: rayroz
Don’t count on Ken hicks being around next week, as hell more than likely be on his way if he isn’t already, to RMAC
IF..you have the opportunity to get worked into Hick's schedule...( HE'S SWAMPED with work for a reason )....JUMP ON IT.....He has tuned a maverick .30 compact for me..Built a Impact M3 700m tensioned 30...And sold me(not tuned) MY FAVORITE...Wildcat mark III compact in .177...(My learning tool to tune) If your on the east coast or similar elevation/weather conditions...... let him tune just "ONE rifle for you........His work on my two rifles...are the most accurate I've ever owned.....smoke poles included...lol