Where is the best place to buy a new fx airgun?

Which retailer is the best to order a new fx airgun through?

Does anyone have coupons that work on an fx on any sites? Who has the best customer service and warranty departments? Do any retailers not charge tax? Who has the best shipping options, i'd prefer not fedex and utahairguns wants $43 extra for insurance?

I think i have it narrowed down to what i wan't (which i plan to post a thread about later) but im not sure who is the best in the industry to deal with as my only pcp i bought directly from academy sports.

Look on the FX USA website for local dealers near you. The prices for new guns are all the same wherever you buy. FX makes them stick to MSRP almost always. Going through a local dealer will allow you to build that relationship with them and make parts and service easier. Even if they are the next state over. They can still ship to you. Just my advice.

Reactions: Scotay42
you could try Walmart :ROFLMAO:
or
zoom in to your area on the map here,,,, ya

Thanks everyone. I found a reasonably close local dealer https://spaweapons.com/ , I'm across the state line so If I order online there is no tax from their website, have to "pay shipping" but I'm going to try and work something out with them in person. They are closed and wont reopen until next week so I'll go check them out then.

Reactions: Florida_Man
Thanks everyone. I found a reasonably close local dealer https://spaweapons.com/ , I'm across the state line so If I order online there is no tax from their website, have to "pay shipping" but I'm going to try and work something out with them in person. They are closed and wont reopen until next week so I'll go check them out then.
Great place, Ken Hicks know his stuff. And that is an understatement.

Reactions: baloo
Really? Maybe this is him doing his homework and looking for input on reputable

Gee Willackers'
So naive am It that asking the advice of folks with experience has always been a part of my research and homework
Next time I'll go at it by reading the funny papers!
You know what they say about opinions, right? And there are plenty of both on this site.
I was not going to post in this thread.
But since you did address me mr. Willackers. There are TONS AND TONS AND TONS of posts/threads about who and where to buy from here and other places. The advice is to do your own research. Trust not the 'opinions' of others. Good day sir.

Reactions: rayroz
Gee Willackers'
So naive am It that asking the advice of folks with experience has always been a part of my research and homework
Next time I'll go at it by reading the funny papers!

Seriously? FX is one of the most popular brands, Utah, talon tunes, spaw, palm beach air, northeast airguns, pyramid, air gun depot, hpa air, and on and on.
Exactly. Plus FXUSA Warranty and service second to none.

You’ve just gone a long way on solving your issues. 👍

Reactions: Chard