Where is santa this year?

I was excited cause its Christmas today. Set my alarm to 6am. Woke up to my alarm. Didnt even have time to wash my face. First thing I did was run to my Christmas tree. I look under and didnt see anything. I thought I was dreaming. Pinch myself. Ouch. I knew then I wasnt dreaming. But then where are my presents? My high end guns I been wishing for all this year....my daystate compressor...my 100cf bottle..where are they? Did santa forgot about me this year? Cause I see everyone here getting their guns already. Do santa expect me to pay for my stuff? Wth...then it wouldnt be Christmas if I have to pay for my own stuff would it? Smh. I'm starting to believe santa is a joke.

This year, Santa was my wife. She allowed me to purchase both a 30 and 25 cal MK2 wildcat, and the 30 she actually encouraged me to go on a 12 hour road trip to pick it up from the seller and take 3 days to get there and back, and she hooked me up with some pretty decent hotels. I got to visit the crew at JSAR and check out their shop while on that road trip(Great bunch of guys, I want to add). It’s a trip I’ll never forget. Talk about encouraging a hobby. The guns are both used, but were well maintained, so to me, they’re brand new. For Christmas Day she got me a scope and a Hugget to outfit the 25 cal, and pellets were in my stocking. What more could one ask?