Where Is Our Hobby Headed?

@phillip, NYS is almost as restrictive as Kalifornia... But then we're on to another subject. Hang wringing over what legislators might do? Again another subject. Can't live in fear of what "you" think is inevitable... The airgun hobby is good, enjoy what you have, protect what you have and pass it on.
Dude, I’m neither living in fear nor hand wringing. Believe what you want, such are the benefits of forums such as this. I’m just stating what I believe to be the inevitable result of the advancements in airgunning.

I wet my pants and cry myself to sleep every night because somebody in Texas has a .30 automatic 1300 fps 90 fpe gun.

Then I remember the poor guy has to have three compressors and half a dozen CF tanks, and his pellets cost as much has 9mm FMJs and he could have bought a Ruger PCC for $600.

It's kind of like the drunk who lost their driver's license and pretends to be riding a bike with the handle bars installed backwards explaining how he's into biking for his health... Yeah right!