• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where have all the pellets gone

the supply chain is broken and inflation is taking hold is whats up ... its not just pellets, its 'everything' .. the govt has taken great pains to make sure major grocery stores have something in them and theyre artificially holding prices down to keep people from outright panicking .. in other words theyre masking how big the problem really is .. so .. i would suggest settling for what you can get if walmart has premeires or something .. doubtful things are ever going back to 'normal' ..

Found em!

IMG_0029.1623959315.JPG

Just kidding. These are empties.

Didn't realize I had so many!

Thanks, hdstroker. Baker Airgun's FX .25 pellets were backordered, but did have JSB King Heavy Diablos (33.95 gr) in .25 for $18.99 (300ct). Ordered 2 tins, so with $9.05 shipping, cost was .078 per pellet. Not great, but lots better than cost per pellet thru Amazon. I've had a fully paid backorder for same pellets, plus others, at Air Gun Depot since March 8. Starting to wonder about Air Gun Depot. Think they want me to cancel order so they don't have to send them at March 8th prices. Thanks for your heads up, my M3 .25 is too expensive to be a paperweight.

WM 

It is not good when you can't find the pellets your gun likes best. Me I buy them whenever and wherever I see them available, at their regular prices. I most often buy five or ten tins at a time as I usually will shoot the better part of a tin every time I go out to shoot. So I need a stash so I can keep shooting. This plus another twenty or so tins in ammo boxes stored with my guns. Tins with no tape, in the high stacks in the pic, are sorted and weighed and probly half of them are mostly empty at the moment.

Ya think that pellets are becoming as expensive as power ammo. hahahahahaha. from UA to PA to AzA. Its " back ordered". No response from any dealers. I even have a MK3 on backorder from PA. I don't think there is going to be any improvement soon, but I'm hoping. I would like to hear from a manufacture or supply website just to get a idea.

I've had two tins of crosman premiers backordered at walmart for a while and now walmart canceled my order this week. I also noticed they raised the in store price this week from 6.98 to 9.98 per tin.

Yep, I checked my local WM and the price for .177 CPUM 10.5 was indeed $9.98 but they were out of stock. They did have one tin of .177 Piranhas still at $6.98...

Yep....gonna be some time before " normal" returns, some folks spend their time shopping and buy whenever they come across pellets they want, but not everyone has that much time to shop. There are lots of pellets sitting in warehouses waiting for shipping containers to become availiable or they are in the hull of a ship sitting in a harbor waiting to get unloaded. The block on the canal really backed up the unloading at all the main ports. Most mfgrs are in full production but cant get there items shipped even if by truck! Everything is backed up and it will take months to get caught up. All this is causing inflation so when they do become availiable again be prepared to pay the extra cost!!!!