• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

WHERE HAVE ALL THE PELLET\'S GONE???

Good morning, I'm sure this is not just me but where have all the pellet's gone?? I have been having such an amazing time shooting my air rifles this past year getting my shooting fix is much less expensive than powder burners but if you can't get the ammo they are pretty worthless!! When are the pellets coming back?? I understand there are a lot of new air gun owners but to see such a lag in the production of these projectiles is a huge downer when you got time,guns and air. I would like to see a new US company that makes quality pellets as with everything else we should not be relying on other countries to supply our ammunition!!!

Which reminds my of some lyrics of a song I love," You can't always get what you want,but you may find you get what you need"..

There are pellets out there,I could not get what I wanted when I wanted them so I got some H&N some shot really good in my guns,some not so good.

I waited for a couple of weeks and the pellets I wanted in the first place were back in stock,if you try you may find you get what you need.

I apologize for some remarks I made a month ago,the truth is when you don't get what you want you may become frustrated.

I was more or less forced to try something different,some worked great some did not..Good luck on your search.

Problem isn't in the production, been brought up here a few times now that both H&N and JSB are running around the clock churning out pellets. The problem is in the shipping which has also been brought up before. Member MonkeyDad69 who works for Predator International, the importer of JSB has said multiple times now their biggest issue is getting those shipping containers off ships, on docks, then on to trucks to finally be delivered so they can send them on to the retailers and shooters that both badly want them.

always stock up when you can. and don't be afraid to try new stuff that might be just as good.

ammodraweraug2021a.1630016264.jpg

O man crossbows :)

Ever since i was a little kid and my father made me one, that was the envy of every other kid on the block have i been a massive fan of those.

BUT ! As a Dane you can not have one unless you are a assassin, CUZ you can not shoot them - you can not hunt with one, and you can not even own one,,,, just a big NO - NO here.

How about this it's no crossbow just an airgun. ;^)