HW/Weihrauch Where Have All The 30's Gone?

I have been looking for an HW30 and cannot find one for sale. In some places they are listed as out of stock, or you can pre-order one but get no promise of a certain date of delivery. Some online airgun stores do not even list the HW30 at all. Why are they so scarce? Is it simply demand exceeding their capacity to produce, are they phasing out the model, or what?

Pretty much same story with all the Weihrauch models...

With all what's going on in the world right now German manufacturing is taking a huge hit which further constraints supply making it over here.

I know DLairgun (the only Weihrauch importer left in Canada) said they've had an order in with them for over 15 months with no ETA on delivery, I can imagine it's the same story for importers down stateside.

I posted a 22 cal HW30 I had acquired years ago - and not used much during a lengthy hiatus from springers due to PCP fever , for sale over in the yellow forum 6 weeks ago at what I thought was a decent price, and to my surprise it didn't sell for a couple weeks. In the meantime I started shooting it on the back porch with my 177 R7 in comparison. I decided the 22 was more fun for my plinking purposes and pulled the ad and put up the R7 instead, which sold pretty quick, being a much nicer looking specimen. The 30 is now my favorite can killer out to 50 yards, just gotta know which mildot to use :)

Just seems funny to me hw struggles to get or cant get there products to market after all this time and upped pricing on stuff when seems the rest got plenty and on sale specials of them .. heck even parts are running out . Almost like how a company fixing to fold acts like just before it does.
Like you cant say covid after all this time now thats past ..lol. somthing definitely wrong . By now at full production there base models should be a plenty. But still not ? Hmmmm...

Just seems funny to me hw struggles to get or cant get there products to market after all this time and upped pricing on stuff when seems the rest got plenty and on sale specials of them .. heck even parts are running out . Almost like how a company fixing to fold acts like just before it does.
Like you cant say covid after all this time now thats past ..lol. somthing definitely wrong . By now at full production there base models should be a plenty. But still not ? Hmmmm...
Might be that that type of iron fisted form of dictatorship doesn’t allow citizens to be all they can be! Nough said lol

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
Might be that that type of iron fisted form of dictatorship doesn’t allow citizens to be all they can be! Nough said lol
Idk.. i thought Germany was the leading economic power of the EU? Heck dont see diana (German snowpeak) hard to get .. fwb sport still available easy ?

Heck just noticed the beeman R7 is now preorder.. whats next the R9 as well?

Just funny to me how there looking

Idk.. i thought Germany was the leading economic power of the EU? Heck dont see diana (German snowpeak) hard to get .. fwb sport still available easy ?

Heck just noticed the beeman R7 is now preorder.. whats next the R9 as well?

Just funny to me how there looking
I’m sure some media outlets try to make it seem that way, I have family living there and it’s very divided society,the positive is that they have realized that green is not the best choice!

My father borne ther and his parents were immigrants and 1/2 my family is still native Germans. Lol. Back when the wall was still up my grandmas sister daughter was so scared to get too close to the fence ( not " Berlin" but country side ) we had to let her out in a town before the rest of us went to see it. She just thought a east German was going to snatch her up and over .. i spent like 6 months visiting family there and hitchhiked all around the rual areas. Grandma's folks had a farm and milk cows . I think he son told me like 30 hectors of land ..

Man that was a long time ago i was like 20 then.. lol..

One thing i seen was they preferred quality of life vs quantity like usa. Also far cleaner. . Littering was frowned upon .

Oh well im on memory lane now.🥴