Tuning Where does the small o-ring go ? Maverick Slug Power Kit, Installing Pin probe.

I'm about to install my pin probe and I'm feeling a little bit stupid here …
There's a smaller o-ring that I have no clue where it should go, on the pin I would suggest but there's no way getting the pin in with the o-ring on.
With no o-ring I would think the probe will not stay where you leave it (unless you screw it all the way in), but it's supposed to be adjustable ?
There's a video from FX on Youtube installing the kit where Ernest just leaves it on the table, you can see the smaller o-ring 1:02 in. There's an unanswered comment there too on the exact same thing.

https://youtu.be/XXeRPw9n9WI?t=62

The small o-ring is for the pellet probe to help hold the sleeve in place when switching from .22 to .25. There is an indent on the pellet probe towards the back end; o-ring goes there and then the sleeve goes on top of that to hold the sleeve in place.

Hope this helps you out...

That's the large o-ring, there's a smaller one too.
And as I suspected, I got too much pin sticking out to get the magazine in. Ernest just screws the pin back accordingly but there's no way that pin is going to stay
where it should be. I guess I could just locktite it in place.

pin sticking out.1635137819.jpg

aligned.1635137784.jpg

small o-ring.1635137250.jpg

I didn’t look at it too closely, but I assumed it was a replacement for the tiny oring on the pin.
Inside of the actual pin housing, there is an oring that seals out air that would otherwise come out the breech each time u fire

Oh, you mean it might just be a spare?

That sounds logical, two of them wouldn't fit in there. 

Thanks, I'll have a closer look 👍

I didn’t look at it too closely, but I assumed it was a replacement for the tiny oring on the pin.
Inside of the actual pin housing, there is an oring that seals out air that would otherwise come out the breech each time u fire

Oh, you mean it might just be a spare?

That sounds logical, two of them wouldn't fit in there. 

Thanks, I'll have a closer look
1f44d.svg

Yeah, I installed the kit on an impact. That small oring I assumed was a spare. I know I never used it.