where does black wire connect

if you could send me a picture of it.. the switch and wiring I might be able to help you test it, without hooking it up and gambling on it working or failing.. need to see as best as possible the terminals and you didn't mention what other colors of wire hooks to the switch..
also are you sure it's actually 3 wires on two terminals or is there a chance it is off another place..
problem is that I don't have that compressor or any diagram.. diagram is best.. and I'm good at wiring but I'm missing too much information, other wires color, how you came to the conclusion that it goes there, were you just changing the switch, did it fall apart, did you get it not assembled??
also if you are sure it goes to the switch and can get some pictures, it would help to know what country it's made in as different countries have various color codes and whether it's a AC or DC circuit..AC and DC have different color codes.. but either way,if you don't know if it is AC or DC circuit but have a multi tester I can walk you through using the tester to verify which terminal to connect to without risking the compressor..if you have a multi tester I can likely tell you what terminal to check voltage at before you hook up the wire..
you are welcome to PM me and if needed and you are in the USA I could even talk you through it on the phone..
but ultimately if there was a wiring diagram/schematic that's the easiest way..
I'm hoping someone else will see your post and either know from having it or post a link or pictures of the diagram.
Mark
Hi Guys! I have been hunting every where on the net to see where the black wire on the actual RESET SWITCH on the Nomad 11 compressor. It has 2 terminals and 3 wires. I would assume it would pair with the blue wire but dont want to take a chance of hurting anything else in compressor. Need help. Miatamama

Thanks Mark, Have diagram but not shown. Picture of new switch doesnt show wiring where it is soldered to the switch only from the side. I only need someone to look under compressor cover or someone with an extra switch to tell me where the black wire goes. The red and blue are still soldered the black doesnt go anywhere, broken off or isnt supposed to be connected.
I put this question in General so more shoooters would see it but it got moved here. dont think many will see it.