• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where do you shoot?

I can and do shoot in my back yard. I can practice for 15 meter matches and out to about 40 yards to my back fence but that just runs into scrub brush. Here in Alabama I grew up on 10 acres surrounded by hundreds of acres of pasture and woods. My family still owns that and there’s a range on the National Forest about 20 minutes away. Fortunately land here isn’t crazy expensive, there’s plenty of it and it’s a shooting friendly place.

Rick H.

I can shoot to 100 yards from my garage, super convenient!
IMG_2410.png

Reactions: moodyblues
Since 2020 I was shooting in a members owned private gunclub 15 minutes drive away, but retired recently and the $1300 yearly access got out of my budget now.
Living in a subdivision, backyard shooting is not legal and not within city limits, sitting and scratching my head. Lot of farm lands around my place but all commercial for animal feed. Even shooting on public lands can put me on a black list.