• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where can I target shoot 200 plus yards with my FX M3 in Northern California?

Rodjava 

Clay pigeons are shot on the ground 50 - 300 yards (back berm)

Paper targets only on wood target stands, yea they don't want there stands all shot up, entree fee is cash only

Thanks again, I've read that the RSO is very particular and didn't want to make a poor impression on my first time out at his range. Especially as I would represent Air Gunners around the world!

As you can see from the pictures its a pretty basic rustic range USI it is not BUT if you need to stretch out for target shooting past 200 yds it's the only place to do that in Bay Area otherwise you need private land of course or public land. BLM use to be open to target shooting in most places and the recent fires have put an end of that but you could probably get away with with a pellet rifle especially if you brought your own targets to capture your lead. Let us know how things go a the range though once you've had a chance to give it a try.

As you can see from the pictures its a pretty basic rustic range USI it is not BUT if you need to stretch out for target shooting past 200 yds it's the only place to do that in Bay Area otherwise you need private land of course or public land. BLM use to be open to target shooting in most places and the recent fires have put an end of that but you could probably get away with with a pellet rifle especially if you brought your own targets to capture your lead. Let us know how things go a the range though once you've had a chance to give it a try.

Yes, once the rainy season is over and the pathway to the 300 yard targets is high and dry, I will give them a try and post my findings.