Where can I get a heli board?

Google is your friend... Copied from the net...
helliboard? from what i am reading it is a direct replacement for the gun control unit in daystate electronic air rifles, it has 12 different power settings( definatly designed for high power FAC ) apparently it would give the user the ability to find tune there pulsar,redwolf,renegade etc electronically in the same way fx owners can with there rifles mechanically, so just want to know if anyone knows much about one?

Reactions: jmohme
Google is your friend... Copied from the net...
helliboard? from what i am reading it is a direct replacement for the gun control unit in daystate electronic air rifles, it has 12 different power settings( definatly designed for high power FAC ) apparently it would give the user the ability to find tune there pulsar,redwolf,renegade etc electronically in the same way fx owners can with there rifles mechanically, so just want to know if anyone knows much about one?
I did google and it gave me all kids of links to snow boarding.
I figured it was leading me astray, and that I needed to refine my search parameters, but had better things to do, like make smart azz replies to this thread.
Sorry. :cool:

Reactions: ShadyBrady
I have Heliboards in 2 of my Redwolfs, they are great, not only for FAC type power but also sub 12 ft/lb, they have 12 settings and every one of those is almost infinitely adjustable too, so the sky is the limit. It turns a Daystate Redwolf into a super gun. You can go from 6ft/lb to 60 ft/lb very easily. Best upgrade I did to my Wolfs.

Reactions: Arzrover
I have Heliboards in 2 of my Redwolfs, they are great, not only for FAC type power but also sub 12 ft/lb, they have 12 settings and every one of those is almost infinitely adjustable too, so the sky is the limit. It turns a Daystate Redwolf into a super gun. You can go from 6ft/lb to 60 ft/lb very easily. Best upgrade I did to my Wolfs.
Couldn't have said it any better than that!