Where can I find Fill-fluid : Glycerin and Silicone oil

You should be able to find ordinary glycerin at any drug store, over the counter.

But, you might want to consider not having it in your gauges. One of mine popped it's rubber stopper and made a real mess on the carpet. I've heard of this happening to other people on airgun forums. I think the main reason for having it in gauges is to dampen needle vibration in environments where vibration is a problem.

If anyone has contrary info, please let us know.

Tedd

"tedd"You should be able to find ordinary glycerin at any drug store, over the counter.

But, you might want to consider not having it in your gauges. One of mine popped it's rubber stopper and made a real mess on the carpet. I've heard of this happening to other people on airgun forums. I think the main reason for having it in gauges is to dampen needle vibration in environments where vibration is a problem.

Tedd
also with the right concentration it can have a pretty low freezing point 253 kelvin / -20 celsius / -4 fahrenheit. 

"tedd"You should be able to find ordinary glycerin at any drug store, over the counter.

Tedd
I thought the same thing but they don't sell it in the Drug stores locally. Only on line. 

Both items can be easily found on the internet. Merely Google each item. I found many sources for both items. As an example one source had a bottle of gun oil silicone lubricant 4 oz $19.95 Glycerin 3.29. both plus shipping.

Glycerin is also available in most drug stores and silicone oil might be sourced in gun stores. Spray cans of silicone are available in most hardware stores. I hesitate to provide store names or website addresses since some forms prohibit listing specific stores.

In todays world almost anything and everything can be sourced on the Internet.