Where can i buy Kral NP03 barrel band?

It seems like the barrel band for Kral NP03 is not sold anywhere. There is barrel band product on Pyramyd Air:

But It says it doesnt fit NP03. Would anyone know where I can get one? I was going to 3D Print it, but it is better to purchase one that is of higher quality.

It seems like the barrel band for Kral NP03 is not sold anywhere. There is barrel band product on Pyramyd Air:

But It says it doesnt fit NP03. Would anyone know where I can get one? I was going to 3D Print it, but it is better to purchase one that is of higher quality.
To add a barrel band you have to remove the same width of the band from the dust cap. It will need to be spun up on a lathe to do it correctly.

To add a barrel band you have to remove the same width of the band from the dust cap. It will need to be spun up on a lathe to do it correctly.
Hi Troy,

Thank you so much for your answer. But I do not understand what the dust cap has do with the barrel band.

if the dust cap is the screwed on part at the tip of the barrel that has the 1/2 UNF silencer thread, it is completely removable
if the dust cap is the part that covers the fill hole, that is also removable and in smaller diameter than the cylinder itself.

Hi Troy,

Thank you so much for your answer. But I do not understand what the dust cap has do with the barrel band.

if the dust cap is the screwed on part at the tip of the barrel that has the 1/2 UNF silencer thread, it is completely removable
if the dust cap is the part that covers the fill hole, that is also removable and in smaller diameter than the cylinder itself.
Dust cap covers the fill port and is longer on the NP03 than the guns that use a band. You remove the dust cover on all the tube guns to access the band. The bottom of the band is the same size as the fill port with the dust cover removed and mounted behind it. Your dust cover has to be shortened in order to work on the NP03.
16618708410317910936469883767196.jpg

Reactions: Puppadore
Dust cap covers the fill port and is longer on the NP03 than the guns that use a band. You remove the dust cover on all the tube guns to access the band. The bottom of the band is the same size as the fill port with the dust cover removed and mounted behind it. Your dust cover has to be shortened in order to work on the NP03. View attachment 286276
Thank you Troy, much appreciated! I will need to 3D print myself or have it 3D printed. As it is a new gun, and I'm loving it, I don't want to subtract any parts from the gun yet.

I somehow thought the barrel band goes around the entire cylinder instead. This makes sense to reduce forward/back movement. Thanks!

Thank you Troy, much appreciated! I will need to 3D print myself or have it 3D printed. As it is a new gun, and I'm loving it, I don't want to subtract any parts from the gun yet.

I somehow thought the barrel band goes around the entire cylinder instead. This makes sense to reduce forward/back movement. Thanks!
The factory barrel band is appropriately sized with an internal orings on the barrel retaining side and uses two set screws for the band. I think it's a much better option over a 3D printed version. With the shortened dust cover you still have full functionality and it's anodised aluminum and much stronger.

Reactions: Puppadore
The factory barrel band is appropriately sized with an internal orings on the barrel retaining side and uses two set screws for the band. I think it's a much better option over a 3D printed version. With the shortened dust cover you still have full functionality and it's anodised aluminum and much stronger.
hi Troy, yes, it seems the factory barrel band would be much better for function, quality and and look than any 3D printed bands. I can not seem to find anyone who sells a shortened dust cap, and I have no access to a lathe. Do you sell it by any chance?

Also is the function of the dust cap purely to keep dirt out of the fill hole? If so, could I use a 9mm rubber plug instead of the dust cap (it would look pretty ugly though).

Thank you so much, Troy