where can I buy Gamo gas piston with British power limit (12ftlb/16j)

Most of the gas piston units have a valve to adjust the pressure. Not sure about the gammo unit specifically, but most others I have seen have them. These gas struts are also used in the sheetmetal stamping die building industry, many of these places have the valve adjusting tools and pressure tanks to adjust the internal pressure of the strut. Internal pressure is what makes the strut more or less power. 

I had a 177 Benjamin Titan and although I had done all I could to it to tune it still killed scope after scope. I tried various gas struts at various pressures (non air rifle struts) but the struts weren’t designed for rapid release, they were the same as your strut that holds your car bonnet up. I could pressurise a strut to say 55 kilos the same as the gamo strut I have in my 22 cal Titan but the slow release of the non air rifle struts wouldn’t fire the pellet.

I bought my gamo strut from customairseals here in Australia, my 22 cal Titan shoot the H&N FTTs 14.65 gr pellets at an average of 700 FPS

Gary