• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where are they

Ok - I need a bigger stick to shake the bushes. Certainly there is more than just “me” loving airguns along the gulf coast within an hour of Mobile, Al. ?? Anybody have success or experience conjugating a gaggle of airheads together in one place? Free shiny stuff? Brochures? Free beer? 🤩? What’s it take? Maybe the big retailer(s) and obscure would be willing to give my information out - it would have to be good for sales. Send me a pm or a carrier pigeon! If anyone has a recruiting brochure pm me a copy !

So, I started a 'little' gathering in Miami last year, and expect hundreds to show up this year.(in 36 days... Yikes)

As best I can tell, the real secret is to just make an event, set up a website, buy a little apparel, and then throw a party, invite everyone and plan to have a great time if 1 person shows up or if 100 do.

Sell tickets to the event (free if ya want, though, costs can start to pile up quick if you provide any services) via Eventbrite to get a rough headcount, and that's it.

Obviously, I think it probably goes without saying, but also, having a place and plan are pretty important, and the clearer you make that plan and the more fun it sounds, the better.

I recommend using a Google website and domain ($12 a year total cost) and utilizing chatgpt and DALL-E if ya really wanna slick it up.

Reactions: cavedweller
Maybe a talk fest ? just a meeting at a local Mc D's or some place , hopefully some people will show up as a start. it would help to have a place to shoot the next week or so .
as mentioned above there is a club not to far in FL. maybe you are the one driving
there is a group of guys in FL that set up at a gulf course once a month .

My nearest organized shoot is 2 hours drive .

Ok - I need a bigger stick to shake the bushes. Certainly there is more than just “me” loving airguns along the gulf coast within an hour of Mobile, Al. ?? Anybody have success or experience conjugating a gaggle of airheads together in one place? Free shiny stuff? Brochures? Free beer? 🤩? What’s it take? Maybe the big retailer(s) and obscure would be willing to give my information out - it would have to be good for sales. Send me a pm or a carrier pigeon! If anyone has a recruiting brochure pm me a copy !
Hey Rudy, before I started my Pensacola Airgun Club in Pace, near Pensacola, I would drive to my buddy Careys range in Baton Rouge LA (4 hrs) once a month on the 2nd Saturdays of the months. When I was living in Nevada, I would drive 5 hours to Los Angeles CA area, and when I lived in Arizona, I would drive 3.5 hrs to my AIrgunners of Arizona Club and my other club Phoenix AIrgun Club. It made for a very long one day trip or a very expensive overnighter with the crazy hotel costs. But, I did it and loved it. Lucky for me my buddy Pat did most of the driving and was a good roommate and travel buddy for overnighters.

You have to come out of your cave. Just kidding, use the members map to find air gunners near you and to make plans for a shot.
Tim

I'm in Pensacola. Hopefully, I can get some free time soon. We are working on our yard for spring right now.