Epic Where are the reviews on Epic Two?

Weight(lack of) is everything for a compact carry gun. 10lb for a compact is pretty high. My impact compact with way more power and adjustability without turning a single screw is 7lb 3oz with a light scope and 7lb 12oz with a normal 4-16 scope. And it’s basically all factory or as from the store.

Curious what the epic 2 would weight without that heavy bench rear stock, or a light AR stock.
I agree. It's one thing to be a bench gun but compact hunter it's a big detriment to be heavy.

Looking at the gun, I bet a good amount of weight is in the stock. It doesn't have much else extra that it should weigh that much from what I can tell.

Reactions: qball
The following is an excerpt for my log on my new Epic Two .177 300mm barrel:
"Seems a bit heavy at 7lb 11oz. I think the foldable stock may contribute to a lot of the overall weight so will take stock off and weigh the stock. Stock weighs 2lb 6oz."

I'm thinking about attaching a picatinny rail to the back of the receiver and buying an AR tube with picatinny rail mount. This will allow the use of any AR butt stock.

Epic Two 1.JPG

Epic Two 2.JPG

1711906601777.png

The following is an excerpt for my log on my new Epic Two .177 300mm barrel:
"Seems a bit heavy at 7lb 11oz. I think the foldable stock may contribute to a lot of the overall weight so will take stock off and weigh the stock. Stock weighs 2lb 6oz."

I'm thinking about attaching a picatinny rail to the back of the receiver and buying an AR tube with picatinny rail mount. This will allow the use of any AR butt stock.

View attachment 450926

View attachment 450927

View attachment 450931
Thanks for clarifying that! Yeah that seems quite heavy for what it is. The option would be nice for an AR stock like your thinking for ones that want a lighter overall gun.

Man I like the Epic two from a mechanical standpoint but sure hope someone shows some .22 cal groups at 50 that you can cover with a quarter or I'm going to pass. I'm not expecting to much am I"
I have seen a video of someone shooting with Epic Two and seems to be really accurate at very long distance. CZ barrels are performers.

For 100 mts, 110 yards, that group is really good.
Power is really good also.

Does it feels comfortable to shoulder?
Everything is nicely adjustable to your liking, so in theory everybody should be able to find a proper shooting position😊
The gun feels rock solid, and is super stable while shooting. It barely moves.
I'm used to impacts, but this airgun is much nicer to shoot IMO.
Even at very high regulator pressures it still doesn't get cranky to shoot unlike the FX-es.
I get about 145 joules of energy (103ft/lbs), but I think it can do even more than that.
To get 1000fps with KO's I needed about 145 bar if I recall correctly.

Holy cow, that's a powerful .25
Indeed !!!

Epic Two is the first in the market air rifle of the new high power generation.

Soon there will be the Vulcan 3 HP and the RTI Mora..... Super powerful on diverse Cals.

Epic seems to be more versatile because being able to adjust power to be able to shoot slugs and pellets. Vulcan 3 will only shoot heavy and extra heavy slugs.

Indeed !!!

Epic Two is the first in the market air rifle of the new high power generation.

Soon there will be the Vulcan 3 HP and the RTI Mora..... Super powerful on diverse Cals.

Epic seems to be more versatile because being able to adjust power to be able to shoot slugs and pellets. Vulcan 3 will only shoot heavy and extra heavy slugs.

Pretty sure epic isn’t first to have good power numbers. The Panthera/Dynamic has more power and came out a year ago. Think FX is still the only airgun with a repeatable power adjustment where I can shoot different ammo’s at difference settings. My DTC has 3 mags with 3 ammo with 3 settings with the same zero.

For reference my dynamic from factory without any hotroding is shooting 108 FPE or 60 grain slugs at 910fps, had it up as high as 120 FPE but backed it down to my normal preferred speed range. Reg is at 150 bars and hammer not maxed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dairyboy
Pretty sure Eric isn’t first to have good numbers. The Panthera/Dynamic has more power and came out a year ago. Think FX is still the only airgun with a repeatable power adjustment where I can shoot different ammo’s at difference settings. My DTC has 3 mags with 3 ammo with 3 settings with the same zero.

For reference my dynamic from factory without any hotroding is shooting 108 FPE or 60 grain slugs at 910fps, had it up as high as 120 FPE but backed it down to my normal preferred speed range. Reg is at 150 bars and hammer not maxed out.
My Panthera Compact Hunter is powerful but not close to 100 fpe in .25 Cal.... And is not accurate with slugs. It is accurate with pellets.

My Panthera Compact Hunter is powerful but not close to 100 fpe in .25 Cal.... And is not accurate with slugs. It is accurate with pellets.

The barrel length is the limiting factor, mine has 700mm barrel but so does the Epic mentioned. The 500mm barrel is superior which is only good for lighter slugs and 600/700mm barrels are heavy or has faster twist rate for slugs. If you want to shoot slugs you should have gotten the 600 or 700mm barrel. The 700mm Panthera has 156cc plenum, my DTC air tube is only 170cc and some of my guns have MUCH smaller air tubes. LOL

The Epic 2 in 700mm does look good and weight and the rear stock is well suited for bench style shooting like the Panthera/Dynamic. It is sad that the compact was clearly designed with form over function, it doesn't seem like they even shoot airguns.....at least not compact/light airguns.