Epic Where are the reviews on Epic Two?

I am also interested in these rifles.

Apparently there will be a new generation of powerful air rifles. Nothing to compare with must of what is available in the market today.

Epic Two is the only one already in the market, but RTI Morana and Airgun Technology Vulcan 3 HP will be in 4 - 6 months.

Those hp air rifles will set a new category in order to conquest longer distance.

Reactions: Dogowsky
Im not really personally interested myself having an Evol Mini which is a very similar gun. However I would have expected alot more on the gun since it sounds like they've been put for 3-4 months now? I was hoping to see a comparison between them and the Evol line of airguns. But all I've found are a few European based videos and a few posts on here, one had complaints about reg creep, the other slow first shots. Nothing else that I'm aware of.

Im not really personally interested myself having an Evol Mini which is a very similar gun. However I would have expected alot more on the gun since it sounds like they've been put for 3-4 months now? I was hoping to see a comparison between them and the Evol line of airguns. But all I've found are a few European based videos and a few posts on here, one had complaints about reg creep, the other slow first shots. Nothing else that I'm aware of.
Unfortunately if people do not buy them and complain about details, those rifles will never be as good as all of us, buyers and makers, want to.

I personally am more interested in the One vs Two. Especially if they make a shorter version that would be comparable in size to the 300mm Two but in bullpup form.
You have three alternatives of barrel length:

Screenshot_20240329-150544.jpeg

Ahhhh an other "Game changer" ....a few of them self proclaimed every year right ? 😂 😂 😂
Indeed there are some !!!

I will share my list of them:

- Sidewinder.- Semi, accurate, powerful, no need to fire after the hunting sesión ended.

- Delta Wolf.- integrated chrony and easy to adjust, as no other and in any caliber , powerful and accurate.

- FX Panthera.- awesome capability of increase and decrease power with superb accuracy.

- Daystate with electronic triggers.- Those triggers are just amazing and indeed help for accuracy.

All other superb rifles are there, yes, but do not imply a jump.

Indeed there are some !!!

I will share my list of them:

- Sidewinder.- Semi, accurate, powerful, no need to fire after the hunting sesión ended.

- Delta Wolf.- integrated chrony and easy to adjust, as no other and in any caliber , powerful and accurate.

- FX Panthera.- awesome capability of increase and decrease power with superb accuracy.

- Daystate with electronic triggers.- Those triggers are just amazing and indeed help for accuracy.

All other superb rifles are there, yes, but do not imply a jump.
Maybe good rifles but none of them are Game changers not even close, possible refinements and improvements but None qualify for a "Game changer" title.

Best initial review I have found is sub12airgunners review.

That's a great video, thanks for sharing.

Here are my thoughts from all the videos on the interweb:
- The barrel is threaded on but not sure how it affects caliber change. Definitely very solid looking, with tensioned barrel now sure they decided on such thick barrel and the tensioning looks rather pointless especially at that length and barrel thickness. Ultimate accuracy is always from full free floating barrels. As temperature change the tension on the barrel will change!
- The adjustable travel valve is a great design but I'm pretty annoyed by how difficult or how much work it is to get to the adjustment. What I thought was an awesome feature became almost unusable. I know, I'm spoiled by my impact with on the flight valve travel adjustment.
- Epic took the 1 size fits all approach on the configuration. Nice stock with adjustable everything but way too heavy and not necessary for a compact gun. Very few people buy a compact gun for bench, make that no one. They should have have options for folding AR stock adapter so the longer barrel can be confined for bench and short barrel can be configured for compact and light weight.
- Accuracy looks sub par for how much it costs, my friend avenger can easily do better. That was unacceptable amount of flyers and clearly they are not from the wind.

Pretty happy I had didn't have enough itch to order one.

Last edited:
That's a great video, thanks for sharing.

Here are my thoughts from all the videos on the interweb:
- The barrel is threaded on but not sure how it affects caliber change. Definitely very solid looking, with tensioned barrel now sure they decided on such thick barrel and the tensioning looks rather pointless especially at that length and barrel thickness. Ultimate accuracy is always from full free floating barrels. As temperature change the tension on the barrel will change!
- The adjustable travel valve is a great design but I'm pretty annoyed by how difficult or how much work it is to get to the adjustment. What I thought was an awesome feature became almost unusable. I know, I'm spoiled by my impact with on the flight valve travel adjustment.
- Epic took the 1 size fits all approach on the configuration. Nice stock with adjustable everything but way too heavy and not necessary for a compact gun. Very few people buy a compact gun for bench, make no one. They should have have options for folding AR stock adapter so the longer barrel can be confined for bench and short barrel can be configured for compact and light weight.
- Accuracy looks sub par for how much it costs, my friend avenger can easily do better. That was unacceptable amount of flyers and clearly they are not from the wind.

Pretty happy I had didn't have enough itch to order one.
On the tensioned barrel, while there's is slightly different to the Evol with Carbon fiber, I have seen no POI shift in shooting from below freezing Temps to 100 degrees. At least none noticeable that I haven't touched my scope zero in 2 years and never have a problem hitting my target. And my 2 best shooting guns I've owned have been tensioned thick barreled guns being my Evol and R5M Standard. Not saying the top guns like a Thomas or USFT aren't shooting with thick free floated barrels that are clamped down really well, but as a hunter I prefer a gun with a tensioned barrel and have noticed with all the guns I've owned they've been my most accurate and dependable. Just my opinion.

I'm not a fan of tearing down the entire gun to mess with the valve travel either. I know people like to do fiddle with them but I personally would leave it if it was that much to get at.

I'm also of the thought that they should have made an option that came with a standard AR threaded end so you can add your own buttstock. Based on AARs video unscoped the compact weighed 8lbs 5oz. That's insane to me. My Mini weighs 8lbs 3oz scoped with a mag full pellets, an arca adapter and PRS Lite stock from magpul which isn't light. That weight in a compact rifle is not something I would want. On the longer versions off a bench sure but like said most people buy compacts not to use off a bench and your talking an easy 10lbs+ for a compact which is crazy.

I agree on the accuracy not being anything special. The mag problem causing flyers though is definitely an issue they need to get sorted out.

On the tensioned barrel, while there's is slightly different to the Evol with Carbon fiber, I have seen no POI shift in shooting from below freezing Temps to 100 degrees. At least none noticeable that I haven't touched my scope zero in 2 years and never have a problem hitting my target. And my 2 best shooting guns I've owned have been tensioned thick barreled guns being my Evol and R5M Standard. Not saying the top guns like a Thomas or USFT aren't shooting with thick free floated barrels that are clamped down really well, but as a hunter I prefer a gun with a tensioned barrel and have noticed with all the guns I've owned they've been my most accurate and dependable. Just my opinion.

I'm not a fan of tearing down the entire gun to mess with the valve travel either. I know people like to do fiddle with them but I personally would leave it if it was that much to get at.

I'm also of the thought that they should have made an option that came with a standard AR threaded end so you can add your own buttstock. Based on AARs video unscoped the compact weighed 8lbs 5oz. That's insane to me. My Mini weighs 8lbs 3oz scoped with a mag full pellets, an arca adapter and PRS Lite stock from magpul which isn't light. That weight in a compact rifle is not something I would want. On the longer versions off a bench sure but like said most people buy compacts not to use off a bench and your talking an easy 10lbs+ for a compact which is crazy.

I agree on the accuracy not being anything special. The mag problem causing flyers though is definitely an issue they need to get sorted out.

Weight(lack of) is everything for a compact carry gun. 10lb for a compact is pretty high. My impact compact with way more power and adjustability without turning a single screw is 7lb 3oz with a light scope and 7lb 12oz with a normal 4-16 scope. And it’s basically all factory or as from the store.

Curious what the epic 2 would weight without that heavy bench rear stock, or a light AR stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dairyboy