Where are the FX Halo Slugs?

Lol, another fx marketing scheme, the hybrids sucked and these probably will too

Marketing or not those Hybrid slugs are lasers with the right tune and plain nuts on critters. Just a bit rich for my blood for each shot, if I hunt then I might use those.

Last edited:
Lol, another fx marketing scheme, the hybrids sucked and these probably will too
The Hybrids are fantastic, that's practically all I shoot out of my Maverick VP .30 cal.

Devastating effects on game! This slug is recovered from a full passthrough on a groundhog at 66 yards.

20221017_145719.jpg

20221017_145622.jpg

I know everyone may not have the same experience as I do, but this is the reason I have no interest in the Halo.

I have to strongly disagree! I use the Hybrid slugs in 22 cal and 30 cal and I absolutely love them! Nothing ever gets back up. I was at a friend of mines property 3 weekends ago to do some crow pesting and was dropping crows with 22 cal Hybrids from 80-150 yards with my Impact M3 Compact.