Where are all the voices from the airgun community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looked at as POLITICS by most if not all the Air Gun forums.

The RULES of nearly every said AG forum DOES NOT ALLOW POLITICAL CONVERSATIONS.

The End ....

Okay. Fair enough. Embrace the cancel culture, censorship mindset. Just remember. When they come for you. Which they will. Don't cry when there's no one there to have your six

Flame wars are when you trade insults or innuendos back and forth, much like post #3 in this thread.

I suggest you join ASA and help them advocate for airguns, rather than lament that there is no representation. From what I have seen here on AGN, the goal seems to be to keep airguns as far apart from firearms as is possible.

Airgun Sporting Association

Flame wars are when you trade insults or innuendos back and forth, much like post #3 in this thread.

I suggest you join ASA and help them advocate for airguns, rather than lament that there is no representation. From what l I have seen here on AGN, the goal seems to be to keep airguns as far apart from firearms as is possible.

Hmm? Kind of like they did in England and HR 21 currently in Canada? That worked at well?

I suggest you join ASA and help them advocate for airguns, rather than lament that there is no representation. From what I have seen here on AGN, the goal seems to be to keep airguns as far apart from firearms as is possible.

Where's the insult? Please tell me.

Your post history has shown that I do not need to interact with you further. You asked a question and it was answered in good faith. You asked another question and it was also answered in good faith. I see your post history as pot stirring and I will not give you more attention.

I am not pot stirring sir. I am trying to wake everyone up to is what's going on against guns. IT WILL AFFECT AIR GUNS EVENTUALLY. Probably sooner than you think. The time to be vocal is NOW! Do not bury your head in the sand and think the next target is not your air rifle? It is.

Your post history has shown that I do not need to interact with you further. You asked a question and it was answered in good faith. You asked another question and it was also answered in good faith. I see your post history as pot stirring and I will not give you more attention.

I am not pot stirring sir. I am trying to wake everyone up to is what's going on against guns. IT WILL AFFECT AIR GUNS EVENTUALLY. Probably sooner than you think. The time to be vocal is NOW! Do not bury your head in the sand and think the next target is not your air rifle? It is.

I agree with the possibility of most of your views but this is not the place for the discussion since it is viewed by site owner as not acceptable. Best to accept that.

I agree with the possibility of most of your views but this is not the place for the discussion since it is viewed by site owner as not acceptable. Best to accept that.

I understand your point regarding this site. I don't want you to think I was hostile to you in any way. Most likely we agree with each other 100%. I'm just passionate about retaining our freedoms that we are quickly losing. It's all good my friend.

It looks like the ASA is only interested in promoting their own agenda which is primarily big bore hunting. Just look at "the board". Pyramyd Air, Air Force, and Umarex.

PK

The End ....

Okay. Fair enough. Embrace the cancel culture, censorship mindset. Just remember. When they come for you. Which they will. Don't cry when there's no one there to have your six

Not my personal view .... You JOIN a privately owned forum and wish to be a member YOU FOLLOW THE HOUSE RULES. Those that don't find themself no longer members eventually.

Just the way it is like it or not.

The End ....

Not my personal view .... You JOIN a privately owned forum and wish to be a member YOU FOLLOW THE HOUSE RULES. Those that don't find themself no longer members eventually.

Just the way it is like it or not.

Okay. I get it, no politics. I just think that the suppression of free speech will bode bad for us airgunners. Even though this a private non governmental site , and they have the right to set their own rules.Which I agree with. Our silence, will be the detriment to our hobby and rights. It's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.