where are all the old Impact MK1's and Impact X's?

I am not a FB fan (quite an opposite) but just recently couple weeks ago I joined there the FX Impact Fans group. About 16.5K members there (I was really shocked with that number). In these 2-3 weeks I have not seen a single Impact on sale, but most people upgrading.

My MK2 PP is about one year old and I did heavy mods and upgrades, and when I look at this my MK2 PP performance I really cannot justify a jump to M3, maybe M4 or M5 will see, but that must be an eye opener update and specs.

bigHUN - I hate facebook so much I forgot I was part of that group as well. As for the M4 and M5, I'll let you k now when I decide to buy another gun. It'll be two months before the next mark comes out. Purchased the Gen 1 a few months before the MKII came out and took delivery on the MKII about 2 months before the MKIII came out. If I ever take delivery of a MKIII, it'll be a week before the MKIV comes out.

AndyH, I get it. As long as it doesn't leak, don't touch. My plan for the MKII is to completely stay out of the internals. The Gen 1, well, I did some major repairs before they extended the warranty, so there's no way I could pass it off as being under warranty now. I use that as my tinker gun, which will keep me out of the MKII (I hope!). The MKII doesn't leak, and I intend to just leave it alone.

I have two. Both shoot well and there’s no reason for me to replace them.

My .25 cal has been slightly modifed. I replaced the barrel ( 600 mm) with a superior barrel along with a Huma dual transfer port and pin probe. In addition, I installed a CF barrel sleeve (non-glued) It does not have a power plenum, but at a reg setting of 115, I'm getting around 60 shots with it using 25.4 gr JSB at 935 fps. It took a little more time to tune, but it is to my satisfaction.

My other gun is a newer one in .30 cal, 700 mm barrel, power plenum and 580 cc tank. It is bone stock and will shoot 1 moa at 100 yards with 44 gr JSBs at 880 fps. No sense messing with it.

...to buy another gun. It'll be two months before the next mark comes out. Purchased the Gen 1 a few months before the MKII ...

I understand the frustration, what you describing just happened to me with a Leshiy2. From moment of ordering to moment of getting it to my door - and right next Monday a major upgraded version surfaced...automatically my L2 became "older and outdated" missing the critical designed parts worth couple hundred bucks..(enormouse cost just to put it back to a perspective)

Just wanted to point it out everybody is doing that starting from a coffee maker all the way to cars.

...to buy another gun. It'll be two months before the next mark comes out. Purchased the Gen 1 a few months before the MKII ...

I understand the frustration, what you describing just happened to me with a Leshiy2. From moment of ordering to moment of getting it to my door - and right next Monday a major upgraded version surfaced...automatically my L2 became "older and outdated" missing the critical designed parts worth couple hundred bucks..(enormouse cost just to put it back to a perspective)

Just wanted to point it out everybody is doing that starting from a coffee maker all the way to cars.

Good points here 👍

I am planning to buy the Superior Heavy for some time and my local dealer have them in stock. But we are seeing lately the new barrels with "integrated tuners" (whatever magic that means) started shipping worldwide. If I wait long enough there is a chance me to get that new barrel to my hands hopefully this year?...But in mentime FX will for sure figure out the next move how to get my money again and again...

Now you tell me this, isn't that feel good? Say YES don't be so such a grumpy :)

I am planning to buy the Superior Heavy for some time and my local dealer have them in stock. But we are seeing lately the new barrels with "integrated tuners" (whatever magic that means) started shipping worldwide. If I wait long enough there is a chance me to get that new barrel to my hands hopefully this year?...But in mentime FX will for sure figure out the next move how to get my money again and again...

Now you tell me this, isn't that feel good? Say YES don't be so such a grumpy :)

First, the integrated tuners is the new barrel tuning system. It replaces the shroud from what I can tell. You still need the barrel and liner of your choice.

Second, Yes, I'll keep buying FX. Expensive, but shoots incredibly well, and the SERVICE! Last week, Gen 1 sprung a leak, so I emailed FX asking for advice on what to check. I bought the gun used, I've done all the work so warranty if void, but they CALLED and I got to speak to a human named Kendall. What other company would CALL on a gun that was purchased used, didn't make them a dime, and give free advice? Not many I know of.

Anyway, Yes, my next gun will be an FX. Maybe not an Impact, but something they sell like maybe a Dreamline all decked out? who knows, that's a long way away, and it'll be days before the next revolutionary announcement from FX making me wish I'd waited a week. Such is my luck!