• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where are all the classic pcp's?

Doc Beeman imported 15 John Bowkett designed Titan MPTs in .20 back in the day under the name Wolfpup. No idea where or what happened to the other 14. Max fill is 2700psi as marked on the barrel, but prefers 2500 to begin at the start of the bell for about 24 solid shots. Seems to do good with the JSB 13.73 @780ish for 18ft/lbs, and holds air like a champ.

Reactions: Chuck-in-Ohio
Just got this back from AZ. Older Theoben Rapid was a .25cal but had it switched to a .22cal. He did his magic to it. Man, I have missed these rifles.
20230411_123944.jpg
20230411_123953.jpg
20230411_124012.jpg

20230411_124012.jpg

This is where I fall short in understanding. There have not been any advance in industry as far as I know and air is still air..
"advance in air gun industry" is code for the "black rifle craze" in PCPs. Traditional walnut stocks and polished hardware is my idea of classic. I have bought my share with a couple of Daystate's (Air Wolf and Huntsman Regal) along with an AA S510 carbine (in walnut of course) a BSA R10 and an AAA Evol Paradigm in fancy walnut. My walnut FX Crown is classical in it's own right, along with my walnut bullpup Akela. I think all of these guns qualify as classic. These rifles cover the calibers in .177, .20, .22, .25 and .30 giving me a wide array of different uses. I actually think I am done!

Last edited:
rapid3_1_.jpg

Rapid MKII .20 Paul Wilson Stock.....AllenZ Snail-Fart Shroud

rapid2.JPG

Custom Enhanced Rapid MKII, Titanium Receiver, custom Aluminum Tactical chassis(Designed and machined by Chip Smith)
With Ti AirTube
What is that style of grip called on yhe 2nd pic?😅*I think I like it...alot🤗🎩🤙

Reactions: Ca_Varminter