Where are all of my New Mexico people at?

Not necessarily hunting, but field target is about the best hunting practice/experience you can get. May, June, July usually.

Reactions: abqjoe
315,194 square kilómeters (New México territory) should be enough for pesting and predator hunting with air rifle..... I suppose...
I live in Albuquerque and the places I grew up hunting are now neighborhoods. Even the coyotes live in the neighborhoods now. But you're right, lot's of open land in NM which is why I'm reaching out to the community for some new spots.

Reactions: Miami Airgunner
I was hoping to find someplace that would provide "hands on" sales. AoA is a great resource but, like guitars, I like to get a feel for things before I buy. I purchased my Hajimoto modified/Discovery scoped Gauntlet on the forum here a little over two years ago. When it arrived, I found it wasn't really what I had in mind. $850 that I'll never see a return on unless I can find a reasonable trade for a PCP pistol.
For now, I'll replace the o-ring first and the valve if necessary, sight it in and see how it shoots before I decide to sell/trade.

Not to my knowledge. I don't get to Albuquerque very often. Brick and Mortar storefronts are almost unheard of in the Airgun world. .

Do you have something special you're looking for? AoA in Phoenix is probably your closest hands on opportunity.
I will consider myself blessed, as I work 15 minutes from PyramydAir! 😃

1667918965093.png

Finally had a chance to shoot 30yrds offhand. .22 15.89g Diabolo Hades. Center diamond was POA. Have to hit the bench to accurately zero the scope.
Hajimoto mods are very effective for accuracy, report and trigger control.

I live in Albuquerque and the places I grew up hunting are now neighborhoods. Even the coyotes live in the neighborhoods now. But you're right, lot's of open land in NM which is why I'm reaching out to the community for some new spots.
Same. But in the Farmington area...

I come home occasionally... Fully intend to bring some good airguns with me next time - so I'll be watching this thread. :)

The best fun I've had is pesting out on NAPI property, but you will need a license.