• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

When will the rest of the Kral line make it to the US?

"Choogly"Haven't been able to find any info on the Nemesis, Space, or Revolt that you can see here on the Kral website.
https://kralarms.com/en/kategori/air-rifles/
They're really nice looking guns, and if they're priced as competitively as the Puncher series they could fill a lot of gaps in the midrange PCP lineup.

I tried to get a hold of their Puncher auto. Kral told me to talk to PA. I contacted PA, they responded with "We don't carry that model". Thank you captain obvious. 

imnot sure about any out dates ,,,imho,,im not sure if im impressed or disappointed in KRAL most Good air rifle co come out with max 2 new releases per year ,,KRAL got more than a dozen,we all know monkey see monkey do,,theres lots of copying each other ,,but KRAL this year theres some blatant copying,,i count at least a couple ATTAMAN AA EVANIX AND AIR FORCE rip off and FX so its just my opinion,i would love to see all of them released in the US i do like several models 

Frankly, I'm not concerned with "rip-offs" if Kral is able to produce results that are as good or nearly as good at a greatly reduced price. I think those kinds of aggressive maneuvers are good for the market (at least for us buyers). And rather than showing some kind of lack of creativity, my take is that doing that is a demonstration of a certain kind of ingeniousness - being able to produce high quality results at a lower price than all your competitors.

Rich, what's your take on the on/off switch and charger port? Are you thinking they might have an electronic trigger like the Pulsar? And yeah...that experience sounds like many of mine with customer service. Actually informative answers are difficult to come by, customer service reps are usually just there to repeat the information that is already available online.

Dan, I know! I really think this is a great time to be interested in airguns. Lots of shake-ups and new developments.

It wont.
Cant see another giant ( PA ) taking over no matter what.
Either they are great rigs and PA makes money and keeps the contract, or they run into support problems - doesnt seem so - and drop them. 

Might not be popular here but I personally ( while wanting every airgun in the world) support PA's decision not to import/sell full auto airguns in an effort to put off regulation a bit longer.

If you want the "entire" line someone needs to bid higher than PA and the rights could be ALL yours. Bring deep pockets.

John

It`s also a disaster (once again like by many manufacturers) here in old Europa regarding the availability of new models. Big promising anywhere, but no answers when asking and no availability.
Im very interested for the Ekinoks Auto and Revolt, but Kral does not answer when asking for dealer etc ... and the dealers of course dont know if they will get and sell these new models ... :(