• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

When the gun come out so do Otis.

Even skilled predators will sometimes scavenge, apparently. Gotta eat!

My husband and I wondered why “our” Common Gray Foxes were toting so many prairie dogs around, as recorded on our gamecams. We do not have PDs, which I call “splattypus”, since our land has too much brush and tall grass for them to feel safe in. However, some nearby pastures are holed with the dmned things.

Neighbor said a relative had been shooting the splattypus recently. Foxes must’ve nabbed a few already-dead ones.

Your owl has a nice, steady buffet! Good for him/her AND you. Owl pellets instead of carcasses...

My shooting buddy Otis checking in.

20230608_080310.jpg

20230608_080321.jpg

:) I have a couple of cats at one of the barns that I shoot at who kind of do the same thing. I show up - anything with feathers bolts. The cats ( one in particular ) - they SHOW up and she parks herself about 5 - 10 feet away from me. She'll meow - look at me, look back at the roof line of the barn, look at me. She's dropping serious hints. ( ". . . ok - start making the pigeons fall down - I'm hungry . . . " )