• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A When JSB do not help us airguners with the accuracy…..

The following three pellets ara JSB’s 25.39 grain .25 Cal..

IMG_2640.jpeg

They “appear “ to be identical, but they are not and they do not fly equally.

Look them from below. They are absolutely different!!!! And that is why if you mix them, they will hit in very different places notwithstanding your rifle was dully zeroed with some of them:

IMG_2639.jpeg

It is convenient to confirm with which kind of pellets you have zeroed your rifle and then to take care of shooting with exactly the same kind of pellets in order you can obtain consistency.

Last edited:
Emu, please let us know, these 3 pellets are actually 3 different Pellet Weights from different Tins that got mixed together by You ....Correct? or are they from the factory together in one tin? which everyone here is thinking...... please correct us if we are wrong...;)
Different tins !!

I used to refill the tin with straps I carry, with pellets from new tins... I will never mix pellets form new tins again untill I check they are similar under the skirt.

Reactions: KatoKevin454
I will never mix pellets from new tins again until I check they are similar under the skirt.

The difference under the skirt might no be the only difference.
There could be other differences not as easily to spot.

I never mix pellets.... 😊 — I try to finish one tin before I start a new tin. That way, if there is a change in POI I rezero once, and done.

Matthias