When is ted's holdover video's coming back?

Anyone hear when ted's holdover video's are coming back? I'm getting withdraws from not having his videos to watch. I'm Not saying that there are no other videos out there but I got interested in airguns because of him. I know he has kids,,,they can take most of your time... : ) And kids are the most important part of life. But I sure miss his videos. Hope he is doing well...I"m sure there are a lot on here that miss his videos. Any ways you all have a great day and I hope he get his videos going soon.... : ) 

I too have been missing Ted's videos a lot and have been eagerly waiting and waiting for his FX Imact review video to come out.

But I really do have a lot of symphathy for him, I am very close to his age, also have a wife and little ones, and it takes tremendous discipline and wisdom to balance time properly so the family, which is incredibly important to me, (and obviously also to Ted) and also an airgun hobby are kept in their proper place.

Then there is the need to provide, the neccassity to get up 5 days a week and log in the forty hours (or more) to put that bread on the table and those clothes in the closet. ETC.......

All of which Ted has to do, while on the side with his free time make airgun videos, for which he has stated, PAY NO BILLS, The money goes straight to fund college for his children.

Here's what I've been wondering fellows, and if I'm Totally off the rocker, rebuke me, shut me up and I promise I will never mention it again, (Maybe)

Couldn't all of us who so love and appreciate his videos kick in 5-10$ a month into some secure account somewhere to help Ted pay the Electric bill and take the strain off the bills a bit, and he could use the money to make airgun videos.

I mean we all love his videos and I don't think a one of us is unable to kick in at least 5 bucks a month.

If 100 of us kicked in 5 bucks a month, that's 500$ a month! I happen to think that would speed up the video roll-out process by quite a bit!!

Well, there's my two cents, what think ye fellows?

I thinks that if we all liked and shared his videos to our friends on our own facebook pages the view numbers would skyrocket and....so would the youtube pay check!
when you have millions of views the money flowing into the advertising on said videos generates a lot of money! ...look into what kind of money that is being made from youtube videos currently, and we all agree that Ted has an amazing talent to capture an crowd!
Jonathan

Ted had a youtube channel will a lot of subscribers but don't think he supports or post on his old youtube page, personal choice i think. Second I understand him being busy with life and all and real owes none of us anything, but on the same line don't promise things you can't delivery on. I'm sure FX provide pre-production model of the impact with the understanding TED was going to review it and encourage others by way of his review to purchase the impact or at a minimum provide feedback to the company for improvements request or issues. But i'm sure Edgun and FX prospered off of Teds videos.

I believe that when ted started ..he wanted to teach other all he knew. And he had no idea where he would end up. I personally don't have any problems with him making money doing this.. he deserves what ever he makes...just my opinion. If you have a talent and at the same time teach and help others learn....and life lets you make some money along the way....I think that's alright in my book. Making these video's takes a "Lot" of time and when he wasn't making any money he was taking a lot of time out of his life ....teaching us....because he wanted to teach and enjoyed doing it. I believe we should thank him even if he is making money or not.... Thanks Ted

Ted should offer a few weekend seminars (for a nominal fee) on how to make a successful youtube video. Then the students could crank them out. :)

Actually, Ted should continue valuing his marriage, family, job and life. If he never makes another video, I still appreciate his investment in the airgun community. He don't owe me nuthin'.

But if you ever come to Cental IL, Ted, let's get coffee! :)

Reactions: smooth.pull
The shooting folks will always want more, but family comes way before airguns and Ted has to do what he must do for his family. If ted does not make another video ... so what ?... how many starling do you need to see falling out of trees to know he can do it (although I must admit. I love seeing starlings fall out of trees)

Ted, I wish you the best what ever you are doing ; - )

wll

"wll"The shooting folks will always want more, but family comes way before airguns and Ted has to do what he must do for his family. If ted does not make another video ... so what ?... how many starling do you need to see falling out of trees to know he can do it (although I must admit. I love seeing starlings fall out of trees)

Ted, I wish you the best what ever you are doing ; - )

all
videos was a great pass time for an old man when stuck in the house from surgeries over the last 6 or 7 years.Between Lewis & Clark, in the book Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose,when reading stuck in house. And after reading the book we had to do some research about PCP airguns on the Internet, we came across Ted's videos, real great learning tool and pass time. TED you got my grandkids three new PCP airguns over the last few years, that they might get to use some when not in use. Not counting compressor, tank because the hand pump was working on the old man. Ted you are great salesman and teacher. Enjoy those kids and wife ,time flies, yesterday my son just started walking and now he's 41.

"OldTimer"The way some of you attack people that try to help you no wonder Ted quit making videos.

Are you talking about this thread? I haven't seen one attacking statement in this thread at all. It's clear to me everyone in this thread, thus far, enjoys his videos and wishes there were more and understands the demands and important things in life, like family, so they're fine with whatever he does. I don't see how that's attacking; maybe I'm missing something.

I really like Ted's videos but why don't you guys get a camera and make your own? I did just that. I have the opertunity to take many more shots than the average shooter so I have lots of videos. Not near as professional as Teds but I'm getting better. I don't have a professional editing program like Ted or Jim Chapman but I have a great time with what I do have. Not only can I see my hits but misses also. I can see why the pigeon flew off after knocking the feathers out of it. It's because of a poor hit and I can watch and learn from the video. Sometimes videoing takes the concentration away from the shot and sometimes I forget to cock the gun or I forget I have the safety on. I'm still learning. Sometimes it's more work filming than I like so I turn the camera and have fun.
Enjoy what and when Ted does what he does and don't be too critical because the videos he produces are alot of work. Have fun, Scott

Yep.... watching teds videos I understood how a camera is a great tool to help understand what the pellet is doing. I just picked up a used one and fixing to set it up to help me learn what is going on in the shot sequence and to follow the path of the pellet as it fly's to the target. If it wasn't for Ted I wouldn't even understand how all this works and what advantage in the learning curve this would have....He has taught us a lot....thanks Ted.....Again... : )

Ted's videos developed my interest in the Pcps. I was a shotgun guy before but now 90% of my hunting is with a PCP. I have learnt a lot from Ted's videos and still watch his old videos to refresh my knowledge. There are many others making very good video reviews but most of them shoot sub power guns. The best part for me is that Ted reviews full powered (FAC) guns which really show the real potential of a PCP.