When I hunted four crows in three minutes. (Mass suicide in an Egyptian video)

https://youtu.be/xqH-E8AJUh0

I still can't believe what happened that day. I hunted four crows in three minutes. All crows were standing in the same place!! Are they stupid or want to commit suicide? I wondered.

Crows are smart. After shooting the first crow, crows began shouting in order to summon their brothers. But for what?. For suicide or something else? I really don't know.

Watch the video and tell me what you think.

It's not massive suicides. That's how crows are. Most birds in packs when you shoot them, they all fly away and dont care their friend just got shot. That's not how crows are. I used to shoot crows when I was a kid. When I killed the first one. All of them goes crazy. They shouted really loud and flying in circles around the dead crows. It seem they care about their friend. When I was younger, it's kind scary having a dead crow on the ground and like 200 crowns in the air flying in circles shouting really loud. Neighbors would come out and check what happen and they get confuse why the crows were doing that. Cause their buddy just died duh. Havent shot crows since. Go watch some youtube videos on crows. They are smart birds and they care about their friends. Unlike human when their buddy get shot, they ran for their life. Crows will not run..they all gather together.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixYVFZnNl6s

It's not massive suicides. That's how crows are. Most birds in packs when you shoot them, they all fly away and dont care their friend just got shot. That's not how crows are. I used to shoot crows when I was a kid. When I killed the first one. All of them goes crazy. They shouted really loud and flying in circles around the dead crows. It seem they care about their friend. When I was younger, it's kind scary having a dead crow on the ground and like 200 crowns in the air flying in circles shouting really loud. Neighbors would come out and check what happen and they get confuse why the crows were doing that. Cause their buddy just died duh. Havent shot crows since. Go watch some youtube videos on crows. They are smart birds and they care about their friends. Unlike human when their buddy get shot, they ran for their life. Crows will not run..they all gather together.

Any intelligent organism must escape from the place of danger, but crows don't. Is this courage or sympathy?
Thanks for the interesting video.

Mighty fine shooting Egyptian Sniper. Very picturesque setting for sniper work. You rock.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Nice video, but my Arabic is limited. shukran

welcome,a picture is worth a thousand words

shukran 

Thanks for sharing your video. I've also had Blue Jays act the same way. You shoot one and every other jay in the area will swoop in and start raising a big ruckus.

Yes, I think that's innate

Might sound weird..but a lot of birds pair for life. You shot 4. It could be as simple as the first shot was half of a pair. The second was the other half checking why the first half took a nose dive into the roof. Doesn't explain #3 and #4, but that could just be crows swarming after one of their group was "injured".

It looks smart analysis.

Thanks.