When I Am Tempted To Buy Another Airgun....

I start thinking about the various accessories on my wishlists. I think about the gear that I'd like to upgrade or the various iterations of products I would like to try and compare them to those that I own or have already tried. This usually helps. Then I also remind myself that "you haven't shot your _________ in months. What are you going to do with that?" or "you bought this months ago and still haven't used it." This thinking usually helps. What works for you?

I learned with pb, sold most as they weren’t being used.

I have to look at the big picture.

1. I would like to remain married
2. I don’t have enough time for what I have now
3. I plan to retire in 4-5 years and must control spending
4. My needs will change as a move is likely in conjunction with retirement.
5. Still not sure what I “Need” for the future
6. What I have now more than covers current needs
7. Oh I have the fever

I really would like one more high end gun, but have been focusing on accessories for the moment. 3 scopes in the last few months, and if I can ever get my money back from Vevor, I still need a compressor.

• Love
Reactions: Ezana4CE
I focus on being completely proficient with a particular platform i already have.

I recently had this so I have been focusing on my 2250 build. Last week i did a barrel polish. Now I need to test out the results.
I also dedicated time every week to shoot 10m 3 position with my Daisy M853. So be a better shooter is always a good challenge.

I plan on getting involved in this thread also, so that is a good thing to keep the mind off new toys.

I learned with pb, sold most as they weren’t being used.

I have to look at the big picture.

1. I would like to remain married
2. I don’t have enough time for what I have now
3. I plan to retire in 4-5 years and must control spending
4. My needs will change as a move is likely in conjunction with retirement.
5. Still not sure what I “Need” for the future
6. What I have now more than covers current needs
7. Oh I have the fever

I really would like one more high end gun, but have been focusing on accessories for the moment. 3 scopes in the last few months, and if I can ever get my money back from Vevor, I still need a compressor.
@Struckcat This is very relatable and sound, but why do you still need a compressor?

I start thinking about the various accessories on my wishlists. I think about the gear that I'd like to upgrade or the various iterations of products I would like to try and compare them to those that I own or have already tried. This usually helps. Then I also remind myself that "you haven't shot your _________ in months. What are you going to do with that?" or "you bought this months ago and still haven't used it." This thinking usually helps. What works for you?
I needed this today.

Because I do get tired of the hand pump. And the next gun would likely be less pump friendly.

I curse the Vevor with ever stroke. It failed its transformer twice. They want o drag it out in hopes I just go away. But thats another thread.

I will continue to play with my Lego guns until the time is right to buy another gun. But every time I even just glance at my AA500, the fever rises…

My buddies have been thrilled with their Airguns for years. Each only has one gun. Their secret? They never even looked at an airgun forum or watch YouTube airgun crap. When they need pellets, they click ammo then find the pellets they want and check out. We don’t know how to protect ourselves from ourselves. They do.