• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

When do you start to get annoyed by a leak on your gun?

I am sorry, by the way, I meant to write 10 bar per week not PSI. 250 bars is the gauge as I took a look at it again today while dropping it off at an authorized repair shop. It drops one tick on the gauge per week or so.

If this will keep giving me problems then I will reach out to FX. I really like this rifle. I like the shot amount, the rail to which I can attach a tripod, and I have it all set up for what it needs to do. Night vision, torch, etc. Professionally tuned. I would hate to start all over again. But if it needs to go to a shop every 7 months (I just looked and it was fixed 5/17/23) then I will probably list it here eventually.

Last edited:
Let’s be real friends, any air rifle should hold air. That’s the bottom line, if your gun leaks then that gun ha a problem. I have a long running post on this forum about my M3 and its problems, we are talking about a $2000 air rifle. So why does my Benjamin Discovery of which I paid $200 over 15 years ago hold air. Sits for over a year at a time, no leaks. I’d send it back to FX if your under the”warranty”
I still have my FXM3 it works really nice now, only took 4 returns back to FX.

Bottom line is friend don’t settle for mediocre results when your buying a premium gun, the manufacturer owes it to you for the rifle to work as described. Fraud isn’t just a word to condemn the working class, manufacturing facilities need to be held responsible for their products.