• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

When did Airgun Depot stop doing 'buy 3 get 1 free' on pellets?

I looked and it has been 2 years since I ordered pellets from Airgun Depot, but back then they were doing 'buy 3 get the 4th tin free'. Double checked my order from May 27th 2020 and indeed it was buy 3 get 1 free. Their prices for pellets and shipping seem to be exactly the same as Pyramyd Air, but no more buy 3 get one free deals. I guess I must have been asleep when this happened??

Yes, with Pyramyd you put 4 tins in your shopping cart and you only pay for 3. Here is a couple screenshots of my order from Airgun Depot in May 2020 that shows I ordered 8 tins of pellets and the least expensive 2 tins were free. I don't know when that changed...

Screenshot 15.1651599115.png

Screenshot 16.1651599131.png

Not for nothing and just musing, but 500 rounds for under $15.00 on average is still a crap load better than rimfire or center fire ammo at a $1.00 a round or more, if you get my drift, I've been buying my pellets from P/A, Walmart, and Tractor Supply mostly and delighted at the price, buy three get an extra tin free from P/A is a gift in my opinion, it's not like it was something that's owed me.

Just saying.