• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

When can I respond to classified ads?

Just double checking...

It says I can respond to classified ads after being an active member for 10 days and having 10 quality posts. What are quality posts? I doubt I'll have any problems racking up lots of posts...lol But what are quality posts? Do they need a certain number of likes? Are they determined by the mods?

I don't see anything I want to respond to in the classifieds yet, but I want to make sure I'm ready to jump on something when I do.

Thanks! :)

i know exactly what you mean, just like the toilet paper hoarding of 2020.
Lol….to me it means one of two things. Either the seller is a complete DA (not district attorney) or they basically think we all are. Just really gets my goat. Doesn’t even have to be more. Even selling them near the same cost. Why would any of us buy second hand tins even if un opened for relatively the same money as brand new from a supplier?

The only thing I ask is that when you do gain those privileges please do not post pellets for more than they can be bought at any major online outlet. That makes me so salty, way more than it should.
Don’t feel bad. It burned me so bad about guys selling their picked through pellets that I started a topic about it a while back.

Don’t feel bad. It burned me so bad about guys selling their picked through pellets that I started a topic about it a while back.
Yeah think I got that awhile back on here too with a bunch of jsb 18.1’s. Never knew for sure so I didn’t say anything but every tin has had many bent up pellets. I won’t buy from here anymore. That is a plain low down thing to do.

Reactions: KodiakJac
Lol….to me it means one of two things. Either the seller is a complete DA (not district attorney) or they basically think we all are. Just really gets my goat. Doesn’t even have to be more. Even selling them near the same cost. Why would any of us buy second hand tins even if un opened for relatively the same money as brand new from a supplier?
There are times when what you ran out of is back ordered, and you need them now! Planning ahead and hoarding works for me!

Reactions: KodiakJac